《小鬼頭上的女人》完整中英文解說詞及下載

真相網2013.5.1】此文為《小鬼頭上的女人》完整文本腳本,五一網路公映的紀錄片僅為此腳本的一部分:劉華的口述史。

This is the comprehensive script of Above the Ghosts』 Heads: The Women of Masanjia Labour Camp. The version of the documentary to be screened on May 1 contains only Liu Hua』s oral narrative, which is part of this script.

(序幕)Prologue

劉華口述(同期):

我們從娘胎里爬出來後 We emerged from our mothers』 wombs,
馬三家女子勞教所 but at Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp,
把我們這些捍衛權利和信仰的上訪人和法輪功學員 we were tortured for petitioning for rights
進行折磨 and for practicing Falungong.
用電棍擊打我們的乳房陰部 They struck our breasts and genitals with electric batons,
插進陰道里電擊 inserted batons into our vaginas to shock us,
往陰道里灌辣椒面 filled our vaginas with red pepper powder,
把牙刷插進陰道里旋轉 inserted toothbrushes into our vaginas and rotated them.
用陰道擴張器擴張我們的嘴 They opened our mouths with vaginal dilators
給我們灌食來侮辱我們 to force-feed and insult us.
我們不知道 We don』t understand
我們的國家究竟怎麼了 what has happened to our country.

 

劉華口述(同期):

在這個地球上 China』s 『re-education through labour』 system
中國勞教制度是侮辱人類最邪惡的制度 is the most evil system in this world, an insult to humankind.
在這個地球上 The Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp
這就是遼寧省瀋陽市馬三家女子勞教所的邪惡的勞教的地方 in Shenyang, Liaoning, is such a place.
拿我們女人不當女人 A place where we were treated not as women,
我們成了這個邪惡制度的奴隸和人質 but as slaves and hostages of this evil system.

 

劉華口述(同期):

馬三家女子勞教所從前是一片墳墓圈子 Before Masanjia Labour Camp was built, there used to be a graveyard.
後來把墳墓圈子剷平了 Later the graveyard was levelled
在上面蓋上了現在的馬三家女子勞教所 and the labour camp was built on top of it.
是屬於白撿來的土地 So the land cost nothing.
勞教所的警察跟我們說 The police in the camp told us:
地下住的是小鬼地上住的是被勞教的女人 『Under the ground are ghosts, above the ground are women in the camp.』
我們這些被勞教的女人說 We the women in the camp said:
地下的小鬼住的是地上的陽間 『Those underground ghosts live on Earth, aboveground…』
而我們住的是地下的陰間 『…while we live in Hell, underground.』
我們就是住在小鬼頭上的女人 『We are women living above the ghosts』 heads.』
陰間和陽間混合住在一起 『The worlds of the dead and the living have been mixed up together.』

 

 

 

 


小鬼頭上的女人

Above the Ghosts』 Heads: The Women of Masanjia Labour Camp

 

 

導演/杜斌 Director/Du Bin

剪輯/星辰 Editor/ Xing Chen

翻譯/匿名Translation: Anonymous

字幕/匿名Subtitles: Anonymous

 

2013年4月出品

@ April, 2013

 

 

 

 

 

 


(人物介紹)

 

劉華 51歲農民 Liu Hua, age 51, peasant,
原籍遼寧省瀋陽市蘇家屯區張良堡村 from Zhangliangbao Village, Sujiatun District, Shenyang, Liaoning.
她的丈夫岳永進 Her husband, Yue Yongjin,
在2003年被一千二百名村民推選為村委會主任 was elected the village committee head by 1,200 villagers in 2003.
在審計村莊財務賬目時發現 During an audit of the village』s accounts, he discovered
村黨支書與當地高官挪占高額集體財產 that the village party secretary and senior local officials had misappropriated large sums from collectively owned funds.
這對夫妻即開始舉報腐敗官員 When the couple started to report the corrupt officials,
受到了毆打和迫害 they were beaten and persecuted.
夫妻倆長年流亡在北京有家歸不得 They left home and spent years exiled in Beijing, unable to return.
從2006年至2011年劉華先後三次被地方當局以 From 2006 to 2011, local authorities charged Liu Hua three separate times
「危害國家安全反黨反社會主義」罪名 with 「endangering national security and opposing the party and opposing socialism」
送進遼寧省瀋陽市馬三家女子教養所勞教四年 and sent her to spend a total of four years in Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp.
而她的丈夫則被送進沈新勞教所勞教三年 Her husband served three years in Shenxin Labour Camp.
夫妻倆共被勞教七年 In all, the couple spent seven years in re-education through labour.
僅讀過5年書的劉華 Although Liu Hua had only five years of schooling,
偷偷將勞教女人遭遇的奴役凌辱和酷刑 she secretly recorded her fellow camp inmates』 experiences of enslavement, humiliation, and torture.
用筆寫在紙上每天死背硬記 She wrote them down on paper every day, and did her best to memorise what she had written
再將紙片吞進腹中銷毀 before swallowing the papers.
她在解除勞教的3個月後冒著巨大的危險 Three months after her release, at great risk,
大膽地講述了馬三家女子勞教所非人性的一幕 she courageously revealed the stories of inhumane treatment at the Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


1

華(同期聲)
在勞教所里 紙和筆是違禁品 Paper and pens were forbidden in the Camp
好像是戰士上戰場拿槍裝子彈一樣 As if they were loaded guns taken by soldiers to the frontline
不允許有 任何人都不允許有 We were not allowed to have those. No one was.
在勞教所里 我那小筆有這麼大 But I kept a small pen in the Camp, only this big
那筆隨時都可以藏進衣服袖裡 I could hide it in my clothes
鞋的邊割開藏在裡頭 Or in a slit I had made into the sole of my shoe
為了寫這些東西 我挨牢頭獄霸打了三四次 I suffered three or four beatings at the hands of bosses and tyrants of the camp for writing these things
我晚上睡不著覺 我把被子蒙在腦袋上 When I could not fall asleep at night I』d cover my head with my quilt
撅著屁股在那兒寫 還要藏好 And wrote on the bed, bum in the air, to hide what I was doing
每天都是驚心動魄 老擔心被她們搜到 I was scared to death every day that they would discover it
我下定決心 在那裡頭 But I was determined in there
只要我活著走出來 我就把寫的這些東西帶出來 That as long as I could get out alive, I was going to take my notes out with me,
把勞教所裡面生活的所有的原生態帶出來 That I would take this personal account of life in the camp out with me,
給世人給國人看 And share it with people in China and the whole world
這些勞教日記 都是我在勞教所三年當中 In these RTL diaries I compiled during three years in RTL
每天每時每刻 記錄下來的她們的一切黑暗 I recorded everything that happened every moment of every day, recording all the evil they did
和我們受到的虐待 體罰 毆打 上大掛 死人床 老虎凳 And the abuse we suffered, the corporal punishment, the beatings, the hanging in stretch positions, the Death Bed and the Tiger Bench
我把這些事情一批一批寫下來 I wrote all of this down, bit by bit
通過女人的陰道把它帶出來 And had women smuggled it out their vaginas
因為走出去一批人又一批人 就把它帶出來 As people left, they took it out with them, bit by bit

劉華口述(同期):

這個怎麼說我丈夫岳永進是村長 How to begin? My husband Yue Yongjin was the village head.
這是我丈夫岳永進民選村長 This is my husband, elected village head by popular vote.
為了全村農民維權受盡了殘酷的迫害 He suffered really cruel persecution for trying to defend the rights of all the villagers.
我丈夫的腿被他們整殘疾 My husband』s legs were left crippled by their beatings.
到現在為止我們還流浪在北京 Ever since, we have been wandering in Beijing,
無家可歸沒有生存能力 homeless, without any livelihood.
村長職務被他們搞掉 My husband was removed as village head
我丈夫岳永進被勞教兩次三年 and served two labour-camp terms, for three years total.
我被勞教三次總共四年 I served three terms, four years in all:
管外教養一年 one year outside the camp,
勞教兩次三年總共四年, three years inside the camp. A total of four years.
我們夫妻共被勞教七年 We』ve served seven years altogether.
我是2010年12月23號 On 23 December 2010,
在北京西城區阜成門 I was in Fuchengmen in Beijing』s Xicheng District,
在別人家當保姆的情況下 working as a nanny at someone』s home,
被蘇家屯公安局截訪的截去了 when I was taken away by the Sujiatun Public Security Bureau.
說給我解決問題截回家了 They said they would sort out my problem and took me home.
五天當中我受盡了折磨 I was treated very brutally for five days.
基本上就是逼供 Basically, they tortured me to force me to confess.
給我這麼大一個冷沙發木頭的 They had me sit on a cold wooden bench.
上面什麼都沒有讓我坐著 There was nothing on it.
晚上也不讓我睡覺 I was not allowed to sleep
五天五夜啪地直躺在地上開始抽了 for five days and nights, until I fell to the bare floor and lay there convulsing.
他們把我拉到蘇家屯醫院去了 I was taken to Sujiatun Hospital
給我扎了一瓶點滴 and put on an intravenous drip.
把我送到棋盤山棋盤山就是黑監獄 They then sent me to Qipanshan, which is a black jail.
那兒寫著為黨排憂為民解難 They had a slogan written there: 『Relieve the party』s worries, resolve the people』s problems』.
實際說白了就是圈上訪人的黑監獄 In fact, that place was a black jail for detaining petitioners.
那上面寫著瀋陽市信訪調處中心 It was called Shenyang Petition Mediation Centre.
我們鎮政府一天要給棋盤山650塊錢 The town government paid Qipanshan 650 yuan a day [per detainee].
那時候我的血壓也上來了 At the time, my blood pressure was on the rise,
因為頭一天心臟犯病嘛 and the first day my heart began acting up again.
腿也腫了腎炎也犯病了 My legs were swollen, my kidney problem flared up,
血壓達到180 低壓達到70的情況下 and my blood pressure reached 180/70.
身體根本就承受不了 It was utterly unbearable.
那天是零下二十七八度下著這麼厚的大雪 It was -27°C outside, with snow falling this thick.
特冷整個棋盤山沒有電暖氣跟冰窖似的 It was freezing cold, and there was no electric heating inside Qipanshan. It was like an icy cave.
我們當地的村民還去了4個人 There were four others from our village there.
給我說是陪護掛著陪護證 I was told that they were my escorts. They wore badges.
實際上就是監督我了 But really they were there to keep watch over me.
還有四個警察有兩個保安 There were also four police officers and two security guards,
總共是十個人看著我一個人 a total of ten people watching me.
公安分局開車來的一個警察說 A policeman from the local public security bureau said to me:
你夠級別了 『You』re such a high-level target…』
一天接近兩千塊錢我們看著你 『…it costs 2,000 yuan a day to watch you.』
我說你們這是違法的 I said: 『This is illegal.』
你們給我關到黑監獄你們是任何手續都沒有 『You』re holding me in this black jail without following any procedures whatsoever.』
就是非法拘禁我限制我的自由 『This is illegal imprisonment, a restriction of my freedom.』
你們就是違法的 『You』re violating the law.』
後來凍得我拉肚子我受不了了 Later, it was so cold I had diarrhoea and couldn』t stand it anymore.
我說要不你就把我送到教養院 I said: 『Why don』t you send me to a labour camp…』
要不你就送去拘留 『…or a detention centre?』
我肚子疼得受不了血壓也上來了 I had an unbearable stomach ache, and my blood pressure was going up.
要吃藥他們也不給我吃藥 I needed medicine, but they didn』t give me any.
量遍血壓五十塊錢 I had my blood pressure checked, costing 50 yuan.
量遍血壓五十塊錢 Checked it again, 50 yuan more.
也不給我吃一片葯 They gave me no medicine.
後來我就把我的長圍脖 I took my long scarf
掛在水房的一個大暖氣管上 and hung it on a heating pipe in the shower room.
掛在上面我開始上吊 I tried to hang myself.
沒法活活不下去了因為那太殘忍了 Life was unbearable, too cruel.
又冷又餓凍得直打哆嗦 I was cold and hungry, trembling with cold.
10月26號他們把我拉到公安分局 On October 26, they took me to the local public security bureau,
又呆了一天一宿 and kept me there for a day and a night
呆到10月27號晚上10點 until 10 o』clock the next evening.
他們騙我說要送我去蘇家屯醫院看病 They lied to me, saying that they were taking me to Sujiatun Hospital for treatment,
結果直接送到看守所了 but they sent me directly to the detention centre instead.
到看守所那裡頭我也在抗爭 Inside the detention centre, I kept protesting.
那裡頭一個管教警察叫趙敏她就跟我講 On the 29th, a guard named Zhao Min said to me:
29號她跟我講你們公安局抓你抓錯了 『The public security made a mistake in arresting you.』
你現在給他們一個台階下 『Now you』ve got to give them a face-saving way out.』
我說我沒有錯 I said: 『I』ve done nothing wrong.』
(趙敏)說你要是不認罪不認錯 She said: 「If you don』t confess…』
今天就馬上教養你 『...you will be sent to labour camp today.』
我也沒有聽她的 I didn』t listen to her.
我問那你給我什麼答覆 I asked her: 『What answer can you give me?』
她說把你兩口子接回去 She said: 『You would both be taken home.』
告了十來年你丈夫腿也被整殘了 『You』ve been complaining for over a decade. Your husband has been disabled…』
你也挨了村書記打了兩回 『…you』ve been beaten twice by the party secretary…』
市公安局把輕傷改為輕微傷這都是違法的 『…and the police classified it only as minor injuries. These were all illegal.』
那麼公安局給你個台階下 『Now the police are giving you a way out.』
給你兩口子接回去 『They』ll take you both home…
給你兩口子一人一個低保 『…and give you each a low-income allowance.』
一個月一百多塊錢 That would be a bit over 100 yuan a month.
簡直是慘不忍睹 It』s appalling!
還叫我寫上保證書 They wanted me to provide a written guarantee
認罪認錯保證不進京上訪 that I would plead guilty and promise to stop petitioning in Beijing.
這不強迫人認罪認錯嗎 They were forcing me to confess.
我沒有給她寫死也不給她服 I didn』t write any guarantee. I』d rather die than give in.
我為全村農民維權我也沒有錯 I was defending villagers』 rights and did nothing wrong.
他們貪污了還成了英雄 They were corrupt and yet were treated like heroes.
我們舉報的成了階下囚 We reported them and became prisoners.
(2011年1月12日上午十一點半 It was 11:30 AM (on 12 January 2011).
飯都沒讓我吃到了馬三家女子勞教所 Without letting me eat anything first, they sent me to Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp.
量量血壓就把我送進去了 They checked my blood pressure and locked me up.

 

 

 

2

劉華口述(同期):

公安剛開始把我抓進勞教所的時候 When the police first brought me inside the labour camp…
哇屋裡頭特別明亮和乾淨 Wow! It was bright and clean.
那個被子迭得整齊被單一塵不染特別好 The quilts were folded neatly, the sheets spotless—it was very nice.
統一的洗臉盆統一的毛巾在那兒擺著 Identical washbasins and identical towels, all set out in line,
但許看不許用 but we were not allowed to use them.
等上級領導一來檢查我們自己用的牙刷牙膏 When official inspectors came, our own toothbrushes, toothpastes,
包括自己用的毛巾全得藏起來 towels—everything had to be hidden away
不能讓上面來檢查的看到 from their view.
一年換一茬毛巾 The display towels were changed every year,
好像是兩年換一茬被罩床單 and I think the quilt covers and bed sheets were changed every two years.
全都換一遍留著上面的來檢查 They were all there for the inspections.
我們自己蓋的被褥都是自己從家裡拿來的 The quilts we used had to be brought from home,
都送另一個房子跟倉庫似的 kept in another room, like a storeroom.
每天都要背個大包送到倉庫里 Every day we packed them up and carried them to the storeroom
把自己蓋的被褥全部藏起來 to hide them away.
外面來的人一看這屋裡可乾淨整齊了 When outsiders came, they saw a clean and tidy room.
就是留著擺設假像 It was just to give a false impression.
假像一年要拆洗兩次 The fake quilts were washed twice a year,
十月一日拆一次春節拆一次 once on the National Day, once for the Chinese New Year.
拆完了要是迭不齊 Once washed, it must be folded neatly.
你得往上噴水放屁股底下壓搞熨斗熨 You had to spray water onto it, sit on it, iron it,
整齊像刀砍出來的一樣整齊 so it became as neat as if it had just been cut.
晚上睡覺時要把假像被子輕輕拿下來 When we went to bed at night, we had to carry those quilts gently off the bed.
學員說假像被子好像一個死人的骨灰盒似的 An inmate said the fake quilts were like urns of the dead,
好像死人的骨灰盒似的整齊 They were indeed like urns, neat,
輕拿輕放搞在床底下放塊布鋪上 gently taken down, put under the bed, on a cloth.
放假像被子的床從來不讓我們坐 The beds were for displaying the quilts, not for us to sit on.
我們要坐的時候自己就弄個布單鋪上 When we needed sit down, we first had to cover the beds with our own sheets.
坐在自己的布單上不許屁股直接坐在床單上 We were only allowed to sit on our own sheets, without touching theirs.
因為怕弄髒了好迎接上面的檢查嘛 They feared their sheets would become dirty. It was to help them pass inspection.
也怕時間長了床單上的色澤掉了 They feared that the colour of the sheets would fade if used.
所以得用自己的布單鋪上 So we had to cover them with our own sheets…
從來都不許把屁股直接坐在床單上 …and were never allowed to sit directly on their sheets.
她們(勞教學員)總共是將近470多人 There were nearly 470 inmates in all.
人的來源是搞傳銷的能有130多人 Around 130 were there for involvement in pyramid selling schemes.
普通什麼賣淫的亂七八糟的有70多人 Around 70 were prostitutes and other sorts of common things.
這就將近200多人 This added up to nearly 200.
剩下的是法輪功學員100多人 The rest included over 100 Falungong practitioners,
上訪的每年有40到50多人 and 40 to 50 petitioners were sent there every year.
這種情況下反正上訪和法輪功能佔一半吧 In any case, petitioners and Falungong probably accounted for around half of the total.
勞教所的日程是 The labour camp schedule was this:
每天早晨4點55起床 10分鐘洗漱 Get up at 4:55, 10 minutes to wash.
6點鐘下去吃飯 6點半出工 Breakfast downstairs at 6, work starts at 6:30.
中午11點半收工下午12點半出工 Break at 11:30, then back to work at 12:30
中午休息20多分鐘 with a mid-day break for about 20 minutes.
晚上是5點收工 At 5 PM, work finishes.
6點開始卡齊就是罰坐卡齊1個小時 At 6 o』clock, we had to perform 『upright sitting』 as punishment, for an hour.
她們的作業都是晚上抽業餘時間寫 Homework had to be done at night during any spare time.
8點以後 10點以後開始寫作業 After 8 or 10, they started to write homework.
作業基本上都是抄都是擠出休息時間 Homework was basically copying, all done during rest time.
有時寫到半夜12點還有時寫到(凌晨)1點 Sometimes they copied till midnight, or even one in the morning.
反正每批作業都是抄每周沒有休息日 It was always copying. There was no weekend…
直到2012年6月份才正式休息 …until June 2012, when they were allowed
一周休息一天 to have one day off a week.
按司法部規定每天干3小時活 According to the Ministry of Justice, we should only work for three hours a day,
學習3個小時每周休息2天 study for three hours, and get two rest days per week.
可是我們呢 But we had to
每天要干9個半小時甚至10個小時的活 work 9-1/2 or even 10 hours every day,
晚上還要體罰1個小時 plus an hour』s corporal punishment in the evening.
我們每天吃的是司法部規定 Our daily meals, according to Ministry of Justice regulations,
是當地像瀋陽最低生活費是800塊錢 should be pegged to minimum local living expenses, which was in Shenyang was 800 yuan per month.
可是我們每個月才給160塊生活費 But we only got 160 yuan a month for living expenses,
每天才5塊多錢一頓才2塊錢不到 which was about five yuan per day, not even two yuan per meal!
吃得非常次基本上都是什麼爛菜 The food was awful, basically all rotten.
我們吃的是爛菜最次的菜 We ate rotten vegetables, the most inferior kind.
我們這邊吃飯這邊還要挑菜 We ate while picking out
把爛菜挑出去壞菜挑出去 the rotten vegetables, the bad ones,
稍微剩點湯水我們就那麼對付著 with only some soup left, to survive on.
早晨8個人 Breakfast for eight people
就是一小碗這麼大一小碗的白菜甚至蘿蔔 was a small bowl about this big of cabbage or radish
就是像剁雞食鴨食似的給動物吃的那食似的 that had been chopped like feed for chickens or ducks』 food, as if it were for animals,
剁吧剁吧攬吧攬吧撒點咸鹽裡頭 chopped up and stirred together, with some salt added
就那麼對付著 and that was it.
中午的菜也沒有油 Lunch was not cooked with oil either.

 

 

3

劉華口述(同期):

這件衣服是馬三家女子勞教所二大隊穿的勞教服 This was the uniform we wore in the second brigade at Masanjia Labour Camp
一大隊是藍色勞教服二大隊是紅色勞教服 The first brigade wore blue; the second brigade wore red.
三大隊法輪功學員是黑色勞教服 The third brigade, the Falungong practitioners, wore black.
這個紅色就是黑色的白的地方不改變 The red here would be black; the white area was the same.
所以三種衣服三個大隊 Three different uniforms for three brigades.
三個大隊生產標誌產量都不一樣的 Each brigade had different production logos and quotas.
我這衣服是我自己強制帶出來的 I went through a lot of effort to take this uniform out.
為什麼呢因為我和我丈夫都被教養了 Why? Because my husband and I were both sent to labour camps,
所以我們也沒有一分錢來源 and we don』t have a penny of income.
我穿的這衣服都是她們普通學員花錢買了給我的 This uniform was bought for me by the ordinary inmates.
所以我走時帶出來了 So I took it out with me,
為什麼我要帶出來呢 because
我要把那裡頭的所有的黑暗和事實我們的苦難 I want to let the world know the dark truths...
講給世界人聽 ...about our sufferings there.
我這身上戴著這牌子這是公民 This badge I wear says 『citizen.』
按照孫中山的三民主義民生民權民主 According to Sun Yat-sen's Three People』s Principles, there should be People』s livelihood, civil rights and democracy.
可是我們要想做人的權利都沒有 We have lost our rights to live like a human,
所以我們就要求 so we demand
還我們的公民權利和做人的尊嚴 our civil rights and our human dignity.

 

 

4

劉華口述(同期):

到勞教所後 After I arrived at the labour camp,
第二天就讓我出工讓我幹活 I was allocated with work the next day.
給我一天一百八十件的產量 I was required to produce 180 pieces a day,
給我四道工序讓我一人去幹活 working at four workstations all by myself.
我走道都打晃 I could hardly walk.
兩個腿肚子都拐來拐去兩條腿都瘸來瘸去, I couldn』t control my legs and walked with a limp.
腿浮腫得都這麼深走道都走不了 My legs were swollen, I couldn』t walk.
高壓170 低壓70 心肌缺血 My blood pressure was 170/70, and I had a heart problem.
根本就不能幹活 I couldn』t work at all.
每個月簽考核的情況下我不簽考核 We were required to sign an assessment every month, but I refused.
2011年5月30 號殷海平大隊長跟我說 On 30 May 2011, the head of our brigade, Yin Haiping, said to me:
在我政績當中你給我畫個圓滿的句號 『I need you to give me a satisfactory comment for my performance assessment.
要不給我簽考核沒有政績 If you don』t sign, I won』t have passed my assessment,
那我就沒有獎金了 and then I won』t get a bonus.」
在我不給她簽考核的情況下 I didn』t sign her assessment,
她支使代工趙蘭 so she ordered the forewoman, Zhao Lan,
在我們那個209房間號裡頭 to beat me up in Room 209.
拽著我的頭髮就開始打我 She pulled my hair and started to hit me.
因為那裡頭已經有監控了 The room was monitored by cameras,
但是有監控的情況下她們可以刪掉, but even so, they were able to delete the footage,
因為監控整個院部到所里到司法廳都能看到 otherwise it could be seen by the whole camp and the provincial department of justice.
她就開始打我薅著我的頭髮 She started to beat me, pulled my hair,
把一個洗臉盆照我頭砸臉盆都砸爛了 and hit my head with a basin until the basin was smashed.
一個這麼坐的塑料板凳也給打爛了 She hit me with a plastic stool until it was smashed too.
我昏死過去她還拿著皮鞋頭 I fainted but she kept on kicking...
照著我的頭咣咣咣踹了好幾腳 ...my head with her shoes
還薅著我的頭髮往暖氣片上撞 and hit my head against the radiator.
把我頭上撞了這麼大一個包 I had a lump this big on my head.
到第二天整個腦袋都是木的 The next day, my whole head felt numb.
後來我就找她們大隊長 I went to see the brigade captain,
因為她是生產大隊長她支持趙蘭打我 because the captain of the production brigade had encouraged Zhao Lan to hit me.
2011年7月20號趙蘭在車間 On 20 July 2011, Zhao Lan came into the workshop.
本來是頭一天接的活 We had just received an order the day before
第二天就讓我們干一百三到一百五十件 to produce 130 to 150 jackets within a day,
根本就干不出來那義大利的鴨絨棉襖服裝 but it was impossible to make those Italian down-filled cotton jackets.
她過來就罵我我就去找隊長 She came over and insulted me, so I went to see the head of the unit.
結果當著趙欣隊長的面她又把我打了一頓 Then she started beating me again in front of the unit head, Zhao Xin.
暴打我拿掃帚嘩嘩地朝我腦袋抽打我 She used a broom to thrash my head.
那天正好是司法局來檢查 Inspectors from the local justice bureau happened to be there that day.
我當著他們司法局官員的面我就喊 I shouted in front of the officials,
流氓打人了流氓打人了 『Thugs are beating me! Thugs are beating me!』
流氓雇著黑社會頭子打人了 『These thugs are hiring gangsters to beat me!』
她們四個大隊長就把我的嘴給捂上 The four brigade captains covered my mouth,
抱著我捂著我腦袋捂著我嘴巴 held me, covered my head and my mouth,
把我抬到倉庫里不讓我喊 and dragged me to the storeroom and wouldn』t let me shout.
任懷萍大隊長跟我說你也就是上訪人 Brigade Captain Ren Huaiping said to me: 『You』re lucky to be a petitioner.』
你要是普教早就拿電棍過你 『If you were an ordinary inmate, I』d have given you the electric baton.』
我跟你說你跟教養院作對沒有你的好處 『I tell you, it』s no use to oppose the camp.』
我對榮鳳娥大隊長說你為什麼不給我減期 I asked Brigade Captain Rong Feng』e: 『Why has my term not been reduced?』
她說因為你不簽考核 She replied: 『Because you didn』t sign the assessment…』
不認罪不認錯就不給你減期 『…and you didn』t admit guilt or wrongdoing. We won』t reduce your term.』
我說她們為啥普教一年能減兩個多月 I asked: 『How come ordinary inmates can get two months reduced per year?』
都是花錢買的她說 『They paid for it,』 she said.
司法部有規定可以花錢買 The Ministry of Justice has regulations on this.
有能耐你也拿六萬哪 If you can afford it, you can also pay 60,000…
你也拿八萬哪你也花錢買期 ...or 80,000 to reduce your term.
這是她說的你不認罪也不認錯, These were her words: 『You don』t admit guilt or wrongdoing…』
所以給你雙倍的活以後甚至還要給你加活 『…so you deserve double work, or even more.』
我說你這是打擊報復我 I said: 『This is retaliation.』
因為我不給你簽考核 『I didn』t sign your appraisal…』
你就給我雙倍的活已經超負荷的勞動 『…so you doubled my already excessive workload.』
2011年我家裡也沒人去看我 I had no visitors in 2011.
我也沒有錢的情況下 I had no money…
我那時用的日用品的衛生巾手紙都沒有 …even for daily necessities like toilet paper.
手紙是搞布搞個大被單撕成一塊塊 I tore a bed sheet into pieces
用布擦屁股 and used them to wipe myself.
弄車間里的廢棉花洗一洗 I found some waste cotton strips in the workshop,
這麼大一小條一小條的 small strips about this size.
洗一洗擱外面晾 I washed them, left them outside to dry.
晾乾了搞手紙捲起來 When they dried, I wrapped them with toilet paper…
當衛生紙和衛生巾用 and used that as a sanitary napkin.
你看多麼殘忍 Life was so harsh!
我那個布洗了晾在外面 I hung the pieces of cloth to dry outside
代工趙蘭看見馬上就給我扔了 Forewoman Zhao Lan saw them and threw them away immediately.
她說這是娃娃的尿布不能在這兒晾 She said: 『These are baby diapers. They can』t be dried here.』
她就給我扔了不讓用 So she threw them away and didn』t allow me to use them.
知道嗎那裡頭的法輪功學員和我 You know, Falungong practitioners and I,
還有幾個上訪的都跟我一樣 and another few petitioners,
都用的布用的那裡的廢棉花 we all used cloth and waste cotton.
後來五月份我身體稍微好一點 Later in May, as my health improved a bit,
我就給人家背行李每月掙三十塊錢 I could earn 30 yuan a month for carrying luggage,
給人家洗一套衣服五塊錢 or five yuan for washing clothes.
我這套紅衣服在那裡面買還要五十塊錢 This red uniform cost 50 yuan inside.
我這是別人給我的家裡沒有人接見我嘛 Others bought this for me. I had no family members to visit me.
也沒人來看我嘛 Nobody came to see me.
我的被褥都是從車間攢下來的廢棉花撕下來的 My quilt and bedding were made from waste cotton collected from the workshop.
自己做的被褥 I made this bedding myself.
因為她那裡面的被褥都迭得板板正正的 Those neatly folded quilts there were not for us to use.
當假像不讓我們枕不讓我們蓋 They were for display. We were not allowed to use their pillows and quilts.
2012年5月16號我丈夫去看我 On 16 May 2012, my husband visited me.
等6月8號她們每天給我達到兩千多個數字 From 8 June on, they increased my daily workload to over 2,000 pieces,
給我七八道工序 with seven or eight workstations,
讓我絞線讓我配號讓我拿熨斗 They had me spinning yarn, matching pieces, and ironing cloth.
還讓我到一樓車間 They also sent me to the first-floor workshop…
用機器熨森林警察的警號和森警兩個字 …to iron badges for forest guards.
還讓我下車間 They told me to go down to the workshop.
我說我不幹這些活 I said: 『I』m not going.』
我沒有義務干這麼多活我的身體承受不了 『I』m not obliged to do this much work and my body can』t handle it.』
代工就打我 The forewoman hit me.
趙欣隊長當著車間嗷嗷喊我 Unit Head Zhao Xin shouted at me
故意地找茬她喊代工就去打我 and picked fault with everything I did,
打了我好幾拳拽了我好幾把 calling on the forewoman to come over to punch me and drag me around.
後來這幫上訪的急了大傢伙說 The petitioners all got angry and said:
你們要打劉華我們全起來反抗 『If you hit Liu Hua, we will all revolt.』
她們拿著坐的小板凳全部起來 They all took their stools, stood up,
一起去打那個代工隊長一看不好 and chased the forewoman. The head of the unit saw
上訪人起來了上訪人團結起來了 that the petitioners had revolted and were united
要跟代工對著抗爭 to fight against the forewoman.
她們就把我領到了樓下大廳 So they took me into the hall downstairs,
到了樓下大廳我還在喊 and I kept shouting:
我說我沒有義務 『I』m not obligated!』
我不欠你們共產黨 『I don』t owe your Communist Party!』
我也不欠你們哪個政府臭流氓 『I don』t owe your rotten government! You thugs!』
幹嘛呀干這多活 『Why do you make me work so hard?』
我身體承受不了的情況下 『My body can』t bear it any more…』
你們還讓我干這麼多活 『…but you still increase my workload.』
拿出法律依據來憑什麼讓我干這麼多活 『Show me the legal basis for making me work so hard…』
給我這麼多壓力超負荷的勞動 『…and giving me this unbearable pressure, this overload…』
累得我渾身每天直哆嗦 『…that makes me tremble with fatigue every day?』
在2012年2月二十七八號我給人洗衣服 On 27 or 28 February 2012, I was doing laundry for someone
我們隊長說誰讓劉華洗衣服就得挨加期 when the head of our unit said: 『Whoever lets Liu Hua wash her clothes will get extra time added on.』
嚇得她們都不敢讓我洗衣服 Nobody dared give me laundry to do after that.
那時候我沒有活就開始挨靠挨餓 I had no earnings and began to starve.
在車間有時那法輪功學員還有普教她們 In the workshop, when Falungong practitioners and ordinary inmates
有些活幹不了的情況下 had some jobs that they couldn』t do well
有時干不好或不會幹 or didn』t know how to do,
我教她們的情況下她們可憐我 I taught them and they took pity on me.
包括法輪功學員 The inmates, including Falungong practitioners,
這個給我買點那個給我買點我將就點 helped me get by with a bite to eat here and there.
要不我就帶一塊饅頭到車間 Sometimes I took a steamed bun to the workshop…
餓了就偷偷啃兩口 …and took a nibble or two in secret when I was hungry.
哪怕它涼了我也得啃 I』d eat it even if it was cold,
因為不吃沒有勁幹不了這活 because otherwise I wouldn』t have the strength to work.
我現在這個手筋拿個碗都拿不起 The tendons in my hands have been injured. I can』t hold a bowl.
拿個水杯啪地就掉到地上了 I drop cups all the time.
這個手筋都累壞了這兩個手筋都要累壞了 This hand is destroyed. Both hands were overused.
那活一天是二百二十件數量是三分鐘一件衣服 I had to work on 220 jackets a day. That』s three minutes a jacket.
但是我們不是一道工序而是七八道工序, It wasn』t a single workstation—we』d have to work at seven or eight different workstations.
二百二十件七八道工序 220 jackets, each with seven or eight workstations.
你想想那是常人難以想像的 It』s hard for ordinary people to imagine.
直到現在我還是心肌缺血 Ever since, I』ve had this heart problem…
我走路不能走時間太長 …and can』t walk for long.
像我在那裡的3年當中 During the three years I spent in the labour camp,
我被她們打了3次 I was beaten up three times
每次打時都是隊長支持代工牢頭獄霸打我 by the prisoner forewoman, with support by the brigade captains and unit heads.
為的就是讓我服從她們認罪認錯 They wanted me to obey them and admit my guilt and wrongdoing.
如果你不認罪不認錯那就得受體罰虐待毆打 When you don』t admit guilt or wrongdoing, you get physical punishment, abuse, and beatings.
你就要嘗盡人間之苦 You』ll experience unbearable suffering.

 

5

 

劉華口述(同期):

每天幹活都是200多數量 Every day our job quota was always over 200,
是3分鐘一件衣服是一個流水線 one piece every three minutes for the entire production process.
做的是軍品 We made military uniforms
就是中國人民解放軍武警部隊警察服裝 for the PLA armed police,
但簽的合同是遼寧欣譽服裝有限公司的 but the contracts were with the Liaoning Xinyu Garment Co. Ltd,
或者是遼寧瀋陽5305部隊的 or with PLA Unit 5305 in Shenyang,
或者是長春市職業服裝三五〇四服裝有限公司的 or the Changchun 3504 Career Clothing Co. Ltd.
還有外貿的活 There were also jobs contracted from foreign companies.
什麼義大利的活還有南韓的襯衣 Some from Italy, shirts for a South Korean company as well.
說白了我們就是工具和奴隸 We were just tools and slaves.
2012年2月份到4月份 From February to April 2012,
我們一大隊還做了南韓的襯衣三萬六千件 our brigade made 36,000 shirts for a South Korean company.
2011年6月1號到8月24號 From 1 June to 24 August 2011,
我們做了將近五萬件義大利的大棉襖 we made nearly 50,000 down coats for the Italians.
一天要做四百二十件鴨絨裡面的內膽羽絨 We had to make 420 inner linings for duck down coats.
我告訴你在做羽絨當中 I tell you, when we worked with duck down,
我們的臉全都是小毛毛 our faces were covered with tiny feathers
就能看見兩個眼睛 with only two eyes visible
剩下的臉只能看見鴨絨那毛毛 and the rest of the face covered with down.
就像小雞雛似的掉蛋殼的那小雞雛似的 We looked like newly born chicks coming out our shells.
白的絨嘟嘟的看不著眼睛 White, covered in down, eyes barely visible…
整個臉全都是絨毛毛 …feathers all over our faces.
因為當時天還熱六月陽歷六月的天 It was June, very hot…
還不讓我們洗澡一個月都不讓我們洗一回澡 …yet we were not allowed to take a shower for a month.
那身上簡直是大汗淋漓 We were drenched in sweat.
因為那個窗還不能開不能有空調 We couldn』t open the window or turn on air conditioning,
那裡頭就悶著因為它有毛 because the air had to be kept still due to the feathers,
怕毛飛起來那就悶著 lest they start flying about. The room was stuffy,
在那裡頭桑拿 like a sauna.
在桑拿和蒸煮的情況下在干那羽毛的活 We made the down liners in these stuffy and boiling-hot conditions.
什麼我們那肺啊肝裡頭五臟裡頭都受感染 Our lungs, our livers, everything became infected.
為什麼裡頭都是些化纖啊羽絨啊 It was because the filling had polyester fibre and down…
也不戴口罩什麼裝飾(防護用品)都沒有 …and we weren』t wearing masks, we didn』t have any kind of protective equipment.
就那麼拿著棍子毛裝在裡面啪啪打 So, we had to beat the filling with a stick
羽毛才能柔軟 so the down would be soft.
你想想那簡直不是人呆的地方 Just think, it』s just not a place for people to be.
那簡直是哎吆鼻子眼睛臉都特別癢 It』s just, ugh, our noses and eyes and faces would be especially itchy,
我們的眼睛都是乾澀乾澀的 our eyes dry.
所以我那十個月我的眼睛都是乾澀的 So for those ten months our eyes were completely dry and red.
都是紅的裡面是紅眼 We would get pinkeye
外面都是爛的一圈一圈的 and the area around our eyes would be all infected.
還做南韓的服裝還做義大利的服裝 We also made clothes for South Korean and Italian companies.
我們還做我二姐批發的牛仔褲 We also made the jeans that my sister sells wholesale…
還做那武警的褲子做那麼一條褲子 …and pants for the armed police.
你知道嗎那褲子做的特別嚴 The quota for those pants was severe, you know?
一天要做三百四十件褲子 We had to make 340 pairs a day.
那簡直緊張得那簡直累得手都腫了 We would be so stressed and tired, our hands red and swollen.
這些手關節整個都是風濕 The joints in our hands would be stiff with rheumatism.
那個軍隊基本上都是軍隊 The troops—they were basically all troops…
北京中央軍委的武警 …armed police from the Central Military Commission in Beijing—
軍隊的去檢查我們做活的質量 they would inspect the quality of the things we』d make.
因為我們天天做的是化纖也不戴口罩 Because we were working with polyester fibre every day and weren』t wearing masks
因為我們閉著門眼睛都是乾澀乾澀的 and we were shut in, our eyes all dry.
我已經回來四個多月了 I』ve been home for over four months now
我的眼睛還是乾澀乾澀的疼 and my eyes still ache from the dryness.
因為那裡的化纖嘛化纖多 Because of all of the polyester in the workshop
污染眼睛就造成了感染 and the pollution, my eyes became infected.
所以我在那裡頭 2月份 In February, when I was in there,
我看到遼寧省森林指揮部森林防火服 I was making fire fighter uniforms for the Liaoning Forest Fire Prevention Command
森林警察穿的那個衣服是金黃色的 The forest ranger uniforms are golden yellow
那個衣服特別刺眼化纖特別厲害 and were especially hard on the eyes, and the polyester was awful.
看做的那個活看完以後 After having to look at them while we made them
眼睛全部花 My vision would get all blurry.
二十歲的小孩做那個活老盯著盯著瞅著 A 20-year-old youth in that kind of work, looking so closely at them,
做那活都花眼 their eyes would go blurry, too.
干那活三分鐘做完一件衣服 We had to finish a uniform in three minutes.
要求質量還要求數量 They demanded both quality and quantity.
每天都超負荷勞動機器嘩嘩地在跑 Each day we were overworked, the machines clanging,
跑那衣服的時候機器都冒煙全是煙 billowing smoke as we』d be sewing.
你想想它跑的速度多快 Think about it, they would be working so fast
電動機跑一趟冒的全是藍煙 that as the motor ran, blue smoke would rise out.
那簡直都燙手手摸到機器的針上都能燙熟 It was scalding hot, if we touched the needle of the machine we』d get burned
都燙出水泡因為它的工作量大 and develop a blister. The machines had to work so hard,
電機嘩嘩嘩嘩一天老轉 clang, clang, clanging all day,
一天幾台機器乾的數量都達到上千數量 one machine made over a thousand uniforms a day.
因為一個人都干三個工序 A single person had to work at three, four,
四個工序甚至五個工序 or even five workstations at once.
你知道嗎以前走的那個啞巴 Do you know, that mute lady who left,
大連的那個啞巴 the one from Dalian?
一天都干五個工序到六個工序 She had to work five to six stations a day.
一般人能幹嗎啞巴乾的活 Could an ordinary person do that, let alone a mute woman?
特別特別快特別特別多 You had to work really quickly and complete a lot…
因為你干不好就得挨打 …because if you didn』t, you』d get a beating.
叫到小黑屋啪啪打 You』d be called to a small, dark room and POW! POW!
隊長都拿著拿著縫紉機膠皮帶 The head of the unit would whip the inmate
抽那學員把那身上抽得一道一道的 with the belt from a sewing machine, leaving lots of scars on the body.
洗澡的時候看看 When we would shower, we could see…
滿身抽得都是一道道的 …her entire body would be covered in lashes.
馬三家那裡頭說白了, Put simply, Masanjia
就是高牆電網內的司法獨立的黑監獄黑加工廠 was an illegal factory in an illegal prison behind an electric fence beyond the reach of the law.
就是黑加工廠 It was an illegal factory.
包括中國人民解放軍軍委都參與迫害我們了 Even the PLA Central Military Commission joined in persecuting us.
我們做那活給長春市三五〇四職業服裝有限公司 We worked for Changchun 3504 Career Clothing Co. Ltd.,
那是一個部隊的職業服裝有限公司做的代加工 a military-run occupational garment company that produced for other companies,
包括遼寧省欣譽服裝有限公司 including Liaoning Xinyu Garments Ltd.
那個王老闆 Boss Wang,
他家有親戚在中國人民解放軍武裝警察裝備研究所 he had relatives in the PLA Armed Police Equipment Research Institute
所以那活他整個都攬過來 So he brought everything the Institute needed to us,
全是馬三家在做 all of it was done at Masanjia.
因為馬三家做的那軍品活和遼寧省大北監獄是一樣的活 The military supplies we made were the same as what they made at Dabei Prison in Liaoning Province,
但是我們享受的卻是大北監獄的特殊監獄 but we enjoyed 『special treatment』 compared to Dabei Prison.
因為大北監獄它要按法律去做 At Dabei Prison, they had to do things by the law.
他們還有禮拜天禮拜六休息 They got to rest at weekends
一天幹活有幾個小時 and worked for a set number of hours a day,
不能超過八個小時 no more than eight.
但是我們都干九個半小時到十個小時 But we worked for 9-1/2 to 10 hours a day.
還有時間和數量所限制 And they had restrictions on time and quantity, too.
你想想我們是在什麼樣的高壓蒸煮的情況下在生存 Just think of the type of raging, high-pressure conditions we were living under.

 

 

6

劉華口述(同期):

馬三家的車間是正房南北房 The Masanjia workshop was a large, single room with windows facing north and south.
它那車間是東西的流水線 It was an assembly line workshop set up from east to west,
在流水線的最東邊有個倉房一百多平米大 There was a storeroom on the easternmost side just over 100 square meters in size.
那個倉庫是私設的公堂又是超市又是小吃部 That storeroom served as a private tribunal, a grocery, and a snack room.
為什麼這麼說呢 I call it this because
那裡頭有電飯鍋電炒勺鍋碗瓢盆全有 it had an electric cooker, electric wok, and all kinds of cooking instruments.
哪個學員幹活不好她們的代工就打 Any inmate who didn』t do her job well would be beaten by their forewoman.
打完以後就給家裡打電話, Then they』d call her home
家人直接可以帶來什麼海鮮螃蟹啊這些海物 asking her family to bring some things – seafood, crabs, and the like,
隊長她們的零嘴啊包括大杏仁啊桃啊 snacks for the brigade captains and unit heads, like almonds, peaches,
加上棗什麼的 and jujubes and such.
這些營養補品都是代工打學員打出來的 These healthy snacks were all beaten out of the inmates by the forewoman.
她們的隊長上班就是一身輕什麼都不幹 The brigade captains and unit heads had easy jobs, they didn』t have to do anything.
包括褲頭都是學員給洗的 Even their underpants were washed for them by inmates.
包括她用的衛生紙日用品零嘴 Toilet paper, toiletries, snacks—
全是學員買的 all of it would be purchased by the inmates.
(牆壁)上面寫著不允許隊長吃零嘴 There were signs on the wall saying that the brigade captains and unit heads weren』t allowed to snack,
但她們後面的桌子上 but every day on their table in the back
每天都是水果食品都擺著 they had an array of fruits and snacks.
簡直像皇上似的都有貢品 They were like emperors with their tribute.
那都是隊長讓牢頭獄霸代工趙蘭打人打出來的 All of that was beaten out of the inmates for the brigade captains and unit heads by the jailhouse enforcer and forewoman, Zhao Lan.
在馬三家要想當代工(警察的代理人)都得花錢 If you wanted to be a forewoman (a proxy of the police) in Masanjia, you had to pay money.
像趙蘭吸毒的 2011年1月份進去的 Take Zhao Lan, who entered Masanjia in January 2011 for using drugs.
2012年3月1日她開始當代工 She became a forewoman on 1 March 2012.
她就是能打人只要你把產量打出來了 She was able to hit us. They could make a profit if they beat us
能得到利潤了隊長就歡迎她 into producing, so the unit heads welcomed her to do so.
隊長支持她隊長要使個眼神 They supported her. The head of the unit only needed to give a wink
她就可以隨便打人 and Zhao Lan could beat people as she pleased.
一打就出產量了 Beatings yielded profits,
誰要怕打怕累誰就得花錢買期 so if you didn』t want to be beaten or be tired, you had to buy a sentence reduction.
「四防」是管理食堂紀律的 The 『four guards』 included a 『guard』 who supervised discipline in the canteen,
管室內紀律的 a 『guard』 who supervised discipline in the dormitories,
還有一個管發藥品的 a 『guard』 who supervised the issuance of medications,
還有一個管批改作業的 and a 『guard』 who supervised the correction of assignments.
因為學員寫的作業隊長是不批改的 Because the unit heads didn』t correct inmates』 assignments,
是她們「四防」和「坐班」在批改作業 the 『four guards』 and 『managers』 corrected them.
所以她們都得花錢 They paid a lot to do it.
「四防」花得多點 The 『four guards』 paid more.
四個人一個人要花七八萬 Each one of the four had to pay seventy or eighty thousand to get her position.
像「坐班」是管各個分隊各個寢室的 And each 『manager』 supervised each dormitory in a unit.
一個分隊兩個「坐班」 Each unit had two 『managers,』
一個寢室里有一個室長 and each dormitory had a dorm head
室長也得花錢 who had also paid for her position.
「坐班」得花五六萬 『Managers』 had to pay fifty or sixty thousand for their positions,
室長得花四五萬 and the dorm heads forty or fifty thousand.
買吃的還不算還得給趙蘭花錢 We not only had to pay to buy food, we also had to pay Zhao Lan
還得給大隊長小隊長花錢 and pay the brigade and unit leaders.
還得買零嘴吃食品哪營養品哪 We had to pay for snacks, food, nutritional supplements,
還有日用品哪基本上隊長上班衣服都是學員給洗 and daily necessities. Usually when the unit heads were on duty, they』d give their clothes to the inmates to wash.
所有的零嘴營養品水果 All our snacks, supplements, fruits,
都是「坐班」和「四防」買 were purchased by the 『manager』 and 『four guards.』
還有在車間干輕快活的也得花錢買 If you wanted lighter work in the workshop, you also had to pay up.
她們都是花錢買期和賣期 They bought and sold people's terms in there as well.
像我們上訪的這幫人進去的 Like our group of petitioners, when we entered
都是政府給她們(勞教所)錢 the government paid them (the labour camp) money.
像蓋鳳珍進去的時候 Like when Gai Fengzhen was sent in,
瀋陽市政府為她給勞教所拿了六萬塊錢 the Shenyang government paid the labour camp sixty thousand for her.
蓋鳳珍在裡頭呢因為她的身體有病不能幹活 Gai Fengzhen's health was poor, so she couldn't work.
反正她一直抗拒和反迫害 Since she always resisted and protested against persecution
她一直被關在小號里呆著 they kept her locked in a small room,
自己單獨一個房間呆著 all by herself.
像我們這些上訪的包括我 Like those of us petitioners—including me…
那裡頭的大隊長任紅贊說 Ren Hongzan, the brigade captain, said,
我們不願意要你們 『We didn't want you.』
你們來了就是「刺兒頭」不聽話 『You've been disobedient, difficult nits since you all got here…』
一天到晚老跟我們反迫害 『…complaining about persecution all day long.』
抗議這個抗議那個 『You protest this, you protest that…』
老不認罪認錯 『…never admitting any guilt or wrongdoing.』
你們尋思我們願意要你們哪 『Think about it! Why would we want you?』
是你們政府給我們拿錢了 『The government gave us money to take you.』
第一次我進去的時候任紅贊告訴我 The first time I was sent there, Ren Hongzan told me:
它(政府)要不拿幾萬塊錢我們能要你嗎 『If the government didn't give us tens of thousands of yuan, would we want you here?』
我說我們犯什麼罪 I said: 『What crime did we commit?』
憑什麼我們要養活你們這些司法的貪官污吏 『Why do we have to provide sustenance for you corrupt law enforcement officials?』
她說那我們管不著 She said: 『Well, that's just none of your concern.』
只要公安抓了送進來我們就收你們 『As long as the police arrest you and bring you in here, we'll accept you.』
到這裡就得強迫你們勞動 『You all come here, you have to be forced to work…』
強迫你們改造強迫教育你 『and forced to reform yourselves and be educated.』
代工趙蘭也說過隊長讓我幹啥我就幹啥 Zhao Lan, the forewoman, once said: 『I only do whatever the brigade captains and unit heads tell me to do.』
我一天打你們白打啊 『I beat you all day and it』s all for nothing.』
趙蘭走的時候 2012年7月13號解除的 Zhao Lan was released on 13 July 2012.
她12號早晨在室內在209房間和我住在一個屋裡 On the morning of the 12th, she was in room 209, where I was staying.
她自己說我打你們都白打啊 She said: 『I beat you all day for nothing.』
大隊長一個月能掙一萬多塊錢 『The brigade captains earn over 10,000 yuan per month.』
小隊長一個月能掙五千多塊錢 『The unit heds make over 5,000 per month.』
我(十八個月)拿一萬六千多塊錢還算錢哪 『And I made over sixteen thousand (over 18 months), does that even count?』
那都不算錢吃的還不算 『None of it counts, even the food doesn』t count.』
在那裡趙蘭有計算機看著看電視劇 Zhao Lan had a computer in the camp that she'd use to watch television dramas.
臉上有面膜護著 She always had facial masks on her face .
凈擦高級雪花膏化妝品 She used expensive face creams and cosmetics.
經常吃最高級的營養品 She regularly took expensive nutritional supplements.
那一袋大棗營養品要六十多塊錢 A bag of jujubes there was over 60 yuan.
一個蘋果都五六塊錢吃的非常好 A single apple was five or six yuan. She ate really well.
可是我們這些上訪的呢 For us, the petitioners,
干不動也得干她們拿我們權錢交易 We had to work even though we were too weak to work. They used us as a tool for their trade between money and power.
包括法輪功學員 They used the Falungong practitioners as well.
國家為她們一個月撥一萬塊錢給勞教所 The state gave the labour camp 10,000 a month for them,
讓她們轉化思想改造學習費 so they could be 『converted』; the money was for their ideological reform.
給她們給馬三家 They gave it to them, to Masanjia.
可是我們呢也要好幾萬塊錢才能收進去 They had to pay tens of thousands before the labour camp would accept us as well
在那裡我們就成了權錢交易的犧牲品和物質品了 In Masanjia we became victims and goods in their trade…
拿我們賣錢了 …selling us for money.
在馬三家那些女幹警隊長 The female police officers who served as brigade captains and unit heads at Masanjia
她們的素質特別低 had terrible characters,
連農村家庭婦女都不如 lower even than rural housewives.
簡直是一群無賴和潑婦 They were nothing but a group of scoundrels and shrews.
她們心眼特別小 They were extremely selfish.
誰要不給買吃的就會找你的毛病 If you didn't buy them things to eat, then they』d find fault with you.
要不就給你加期要不就打你 Or else you』d get time added to your term or you'd be beaten.
找代工打你 They'd get the forewoman to beat you.
她們吃的用的基本上都是學員的 Everything they ate and used was from the inmates
可是她們自己說了 But they would say:
我們有什麼素質什麼素質都不需要 『Who cares about character? We don't need any character.』
只要管住你們什麼法不法 『We only need to supervise you. Who cares about the law?』
只要是強制性讓你們完成任務 『We only need to make you finish your assignments.』
這就是我們的任務 『That's what we've been assigned to do.』

 

7

 

劉華口述(同期):

在馬三家車間活特別累 Our work in the Masanjia workshop was terribly tiring.
吃的也不好 Our food wasn』t good either.
我們一到上午九點半以後 After 9:30 AM…
就餓得剮心剮肝 …we would be aching from hunger inside.
整個渾身都餓得突突的 Our whole bodies would shudder
整個身子都發抖 and shake,
整個身體一點勁兒也沒有 not an ounce of energy left in our bodies.
所以我們就得偷著帶點兒東西 So we had to sneak in stuff to eat,
藏在懷裡頭藏在內衣兜裡頭 hiding them in our bosom, in our underwear.
我這衣服裡頭還有個兜這麼大的兜 We had pockets in our clothes, about this big.
看這兜都搞到內衣兜裡頭帶著 See, we used these pockets to hide snacks in our underclothes.
帶著等到上廁所的那五六分鐘功夫 We』d keep them there till our five- or six-minute bathroom break,
帶到廁所里 then take them to the bathroom
這邊撒大便這邊吃東西因為餓呀 and eat them while taking a shit, because we were hungry.
如果要在車間被隊長看見吃東西 If we were caught snacking by the unit leaders
就得被挨打加期 we』d get more beatings and have time added to our terms.
所以誰也不敢在車間吃東西 So no one dared to eat in there.
我們在車間坐的那個四四方方的小板凳經常挨搜 The square benches where we sat in the workshop were frequently searched.
那裡頭只可以搞個水杯 We could only have a water cup,
別的什麼都不讓放 nothing else was allowed.
水杯和手紙可以放裡面 We could have our water cup and toilet tissue
吃的東西都不可以放在那裡頭 but no food.
所以都在自己的內衣兜里藏著 So we had to hide it in our underwear
上廁所時這邊撒大便這邊吃 and eat in the toilet while we had a shit.
明明知道惡心但你也得吃 It』d make us want to retch, but we had to snack.
因為不吃它餓呀 We』d starve if we didn』t.
就這樣的情況下 Because of this,
隊長還要帶著口罩上廁所看著我們 the team leaders would also put on masks and look in on us in the toilet.
還有「坐班」專門有個「坐班」看廁所 Also the 『managers』—there was a manager just to watch the toilets…
看著我們 …and keep an eye on us,
特別看著上訪的和法輪功學員 especially the petitioners and Falungong practitioners.
進去馬上就得出來 We』d have to exit quickly after we went in,
因為她們怕我們在裡面說話嘮嗑 because hey were afraid that we』d be talking and chatting in there.
怕我們在裡面團結起來去對付她們反迫害 They feared we』d get together to settle scores with them.
所以她們始終是盯梢看著我們管著我們 So they』d always be following us, watching us, supervising us.
我在那裡頭就是每天帶一個饅頭 I would hide a steamed bun in my pocket each day.
饅頭都是涼很硬的情況下 They』d always be cold and hard.
我就得這邊大便這邊吃饅頭 I had to eat them while I』d shit…
因為吃點心裏就不那麼難受了 …because I』d feel a bit better when I ate
不那麼抓心撓肝地疼了 and wouldn』t ache so much from worries.
所以在那裡頭她們經常是吃點蘋果啊 So the inmates would usually eat apples
再不就是吃點饅頭啊再不就吃點餅乾啊 or else steamed buns or biscuits.
帶點點心什麼的在那裡吃 They』d sneak in a little snack to eat.
上訪的鄭艷傑她們加上蘇桂芝她們 The petitioners—Zheng Yanjie, Su Guizhi, and them—
這些上訪的都是在廁所里吃 they would eat in the toilet.
不在廁所里吃因為我們身體都承受不了 Those who would not eat in the toilet would become deathly thin
所以那些孩子在那裡頭基本上都瘦得要命 because their health could not take it.
因為那裡的活太累所以就得在那裡吃 The work there was so exhausting so we had to eat
沒有別的地方可以吃 but there was no place to do so.
因為我們在裡頭一天連水都不能喝 We couldn』t even drink water during the day,
你要完不成任務你就不能上一次廁所 because if we didn』t finish our work then we couldn』t go to the toilet
也不能吃一點東西 and thus couldn』t have a snack
只有上廁所才能吃東西 because we could only snack in the toilet.

 

 

8

劉華口述(同期):

那裡的隊長說司法部有規定 One of the unit leaders there said: 『According to the Ministry of Justice Regulations,』
強制把你們不好的思想觀念 『We must treat your bad notions...』
好像牙刷刷牙似的都給清理得乾乾淨淨的 『...like a toothbrush brushing teeth, forcibly cleansing them until they are all clean.』
讓你們一天二十四小時什麼都不去想 『We won』t let you think, 24 hours a day.』
植物人似的啥都不知道 『Like a person in a vegetative state. You will no longer know anything.』
她們想怎麼擺弄就怎麼擺弄 They could do whatever they wanted to you.
我們瀋陽蘇家屯區有個叫胡秀芬 A woman named Hu Xiufen from Sujiatun, Shenyang,
她第一次勞教是在2007年7月30號 was first sent to the labour camp on 30 July 2007.
在一大隊(副大隊長)王淑征讓她給刷鞋 She was in the first brigade. [The deputy brigade captain] Wang Shuzheng made Hu brush her shoes for her.
讓她給洗身上的衣服 She wanted Hu to wash her clothes…
揭她臉上糊的面膜 …and take off her facial mask,
讓她給粘面膜讓她給揭面膜 Put the mask on for her and take it off again.
她就不給她粘也不給她揭 But Hu refused to do all of that.
因為她是上訪的她說我沒有錯 She was a petitioner. She said: 『I』ve done nothing wrong.』
我不給你揭這個玩意兒 『I』m not doing this for you.』
我沒有權利你也沒有權力讓我伺候你 『I don』t have rights and you don』t have the power to make me wait on you like that.』
她們就開始打她給她弄到東崗的小號裡頭 Then they started beating her. They put her in solitary confinement
給她吊起來十字吊起來上了大掛 and hung her up, arms stretched out like a T, fully suspended.
她自己說的上了大掛 She told us herself about being suspended like that…
上了七天七夜 …for seven days and seven nights.
最後給她放下來 Finally, they let her down.
她的兩隻胳膊和腿全腫了 Her arms and legs had all swollen.
小便處被腳踢得腫得撒不出尿來 Her urethra had been kicked so badly, it was so swollen she couldn』t urinate.
2007年7月30號正好給她掛了七天 On 30 July 2007, they hung her up for seven days.
等2009年7月份又給她抓進去了 In July 2009, they sent her to re-education through labour again.
說胡秀芬煽動怎麼怎麼她能煽動什麼 They said Hu Xiufen had committed incitement, but what crime could she have incited?!
到國家信訪局門口還沒進信訪大廳裡頭 When she got to the National Petition Office she couldn』t even get inside the lobby!
就被他們截回去了又給她教養一年半 She was immediately escorted back and sent to the labour camp for 1-1/2 years.
她教養第一年中被隊長打了十八次 In her first year at the camp, the unit leaders beat her 18 times.
(大隊長)王艷萍在2011年3月20號 On 20 March 2011, Brigade Captain Wang Yanping
那天下午是三點十分下班 Called her over at 3 PM.
三點鐘就把她叫過去 That afternoon the workday was due to end at 3:10.
就讓她必須承認從今以後再不告法院 She told Hu to promise not to complain about the court again in future.
你要寫不再告法院了就不再打你 『You must write that you will stop complaining about the court. Then we will stop beating you.』
告法院就打你 『But if you complain about the court, we』ll beat you.』
(她不寫)就把她兩個手背起來 (She didn』t write it) so they cuffed her hands behind her back…
用手銬銬上給她吊起來 …and hung her up by her handcuffs.
拿電棍過她打她拿鞋底抽她的臉 And then they beat her with an electric baton and slapped her face with the soles of their shoes.
拿著鐵鍬把十分鐘就把鐵鍬把打斷了 They used a shovel handle to beat her. After 10 minutes they had broken the handle.
哎吆她回來時那後背的衣服全都打飛了 Oh! When she came back, the clothes on her back had fallen to pieces.
衣服全都打開了後面的脖子上 Her clothes were torn all over and at the back of her neck…
有這麼大兩塊大包紫色的黑紫色的 …she had two big bruises, purple and black.
特別特別殘忍 It was really particularly brutal.
第二天她當著馬三家女所所長的面 The next day, she went before the director of the Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp,
姓顧顧所長把衣服脫下來說 a woman surnamed Gu. She said, 『Director Gu,』
顧所長你看 『Look, Director Gu.』
她光著大膀子你看這讓她們打的 She took her clothes off. 『See, this is from how they beat me.』
顧所長遞一個眼神讓尤然大隊長領到二樓 The director gave only one look. She called for Brigade Captain You Ran to come to the second floor…
又給她打了一頓又用電棍過了一頓 …to beat and electroshock her again.
給她加期加了一個月 They also added a month to her term.
結果她被打殘了一年被打了十八次 She was left crippled by the beatings. They beat her eighteen times in one year.
哎吆那臉被打得全都打腫起來了都是黑色的 Oh! Her face was swollen all over, it was all bruised and black.
那裡頭叫張瑜的大隊長打她的臉 A brigade captain named Zhang Yu beat her in the face,
一打就是三十個耳刮子。 30 slaps at a time.
等上面來檢查的時候弄個大口罩給她戴上 When the inspectors came, she was given a facemask to wear.

 

 

胡秀芬在她的控告狀中寫道: Hu Xiufen wrote in her complaint:

馬三家女子勞教所警察對我實施酷刑共26次 The Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp tortured me 26 times.
……把我的手一上一下斜對角吊銬在雙層單人床上 They shackled me to the lower and higher levels of a twin-size bunk bed by the diagonally opposed hands and feet
站不起來又坐不下 so I could neither stand nor sit.
雙手被銬子勒得血液不通 Cuffs squeezed both hands so much the blood could not flow through.
青紫腫得像饅頭 I had bruises swollen to the size of steamed buns.
如同分屍一樣崩裂痛苦難忍 It felt as though I was a body being cut into pieces, it was horribly painful.
直到僵硬不能伸屈 I could not flex my limbs, they were so stiff.
摘下銬子掄一掄(胳膊)再銬上 They took the shackles off so I could move [turn] my arms, and then put the shackles back on.
就這樣反覆折磨七晝夜…… They tortured me like this repeatedly for seven days and nights.
扒光我全身衣服 They took off all my clothes…
把我平銬在單人雙層床上 …and shackled me to a twin-size bunk bed,
雙腿用布帶紮緊 fastening my legs with a cloth belt.
上午三人輪流毆打嘴巴子 In the morning, three people would take turns slapping me on the mouth.
下午又用警棍輪流毆打足有四十分鐘 In the afternoon they took turns beating my feet with an electric baton for 40 minutes at a time.

 

劉華口述(同期):

本溪有個叫高慧民現在還在教養院里 There』s a woman from Benxi named Gao Huimin who is still in the camp.
因為她兒子被人殺了人命案子 Her son had been killed. It was a homicide case.
告狀嘛被她們打得殘疾 She complained, and they beat her. She was left disabled.
每天晚上她的腿疼她都要跪在地上 In the evenings, her leg was always hurting. She normally knelt on the floor…
這樣爬像狗那麼爬 …and crawled around, like a dog.
每天晚上她在車間也要爬 In the evening she also crawled out from the workshop.
爬兩個小時她才能站起來 Only after she had crawled for two hours, could she get up.
她走走道啪地躺在地下 As she walked along the corridor, she tumbled down to the floor.
隊長都不扶扶她都不扶 Even so, the unit leaders didn』t give her support…
她就爬慢慢地在那兒爬 …so she crawled. She slowly crawled along.
每天我們都吃是十一點半收工十二點吃完飯 Each day we finished the morning shift at 11:30 and finished lunch by 12 noon.
她都是到十二點才能從車間「走」回來 But she could only 『walk』 back from the workshop by 12 noon.
一走一蹭一走一蹭 Creeping along, dragging herself ever so slowly,
根本就走不了道樓都上不了 she had no way of walking along the corridor and could not get up to the upper floors.
在這種情況下 Even so…
每天還要按產量一天一百八到二百的產量給她 …she had to fulfil her quota of 180 to 200 pieces every day
讓她完成任務 in order to complete her assigned task.
就是爬著走爬著知道嗎 And she could only crawl, crawl, you know?
還有那個曹鳳芝高血壓眩暈症上來的時候 There was also that Cao Fengzhi. She had high blood pressure. Whenever she got vertigo
在車間哇哇地吐爬起來還得幹活 she retched and threw up inside the workshop. Then she had to get back up and go on working.
我們這些上訪人就是半拉死就是活死人 We petitioners, we were half-dead. We were the living dead.
雖然你活著但是你的身體是死人的身體 Although you were alive, your body was already dead.
根本就幹不了活 You couldn』t do any work.
小鬼還有自由還可以到處遊盪 The ghosts were still free, they could roam about wherever they wanted.
我們連小鬼也不如我們就是一個動物 But we were not even like the ghosts. We were just animals.

 

趙敏 49上訪人 Zhao Min, 49, Petitioner

在馬三家女子勞教所遭到酷刑折磨 Tortured at Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp

在以子宮擴張器擴張開嘴強行灌食中 Force-fed via a uterine dilator

被大隊長王艷萍用鋼勺子撬掉一顆牙齒 Tooth knocked out by captain Wang Yanping wielding a steel ladle

 

趙敏拉肚 就在小號(4平方米的禁閉室)那兒喊

Zhao Min had diarrhea. She yelled inside the Small Room (a 4 sqm solitary cell).

趙敏冷得(拉肚) 水泥地 光著腳

Zhao Min got diarrhea from walking barefoot on the cold cement floor.

趙敏不是踢嗎? 上老虎凳

Zhao Min kept kicking, right? That got her put on the Tiger Bench.

把她的鞋子扒下來了

(They) took her shoes.

趙敏把鞋扒下來砸那燈 砸那個監控探頭

Zhao Min had used her shoes to smash the light and surveillance camera.

就是我們拉尿的那個小號有監控

Even where we crapped in the Small Room we』d be under surveillance.

趙敏就砸 砸那監控

Zhao Min tried to smash the camera,

所以趙敏那鞋就扔出去了

So her shoes got thrown out.

啥也沒有了 沒法砸了

There』d be nothing to smash it with.

然後 (警察)就給趙敏上小號

Then (the police) put Zhao Min in the Small Room.

上小號的時候 還給她穿著衣服是吧?

Was she wearing clothes in the Small Room?

在小號穿著衣服 趙敏沒有被子

She was wearing clothes, but Zhao Min had no quilt.

她不要 就睡在地板上

She didn』t want one. She just slept on the floor.

她在老虎凳上坐了多久? 趙敏坐了老多次了

How long was she on the Tiger Bench? She』d been on it many times.

就我來的時候 她坐了好幾回

When I arrived, she had already done the Tiger Bench quite a few times.

已經記不住了 當天晚上就坐

I can』t remember well. She was on it that night.

她坐著 大小便怎麼辦呢?

She just sat there. What if she needed to pee or shit?

大小便也不上你上啊

They won』t let you relieve yourself [on the Tiger Bench].

趙敏拉得滿褲兜子

Zhao Min defecated/shat in her pants.

後來挪到另一個屋 拉得到處都是

Later she was moved to another cell. The shit got everywhere.

挪到死號 咱們叫死號

They moved her to the Death Cell – we call it Death Cell.

連個眼(朝外呼吸的空隙)都沒有 是水泥地

There isn』t any sort of ventilation there, everything』s cement.

趙敏還光著腳

Zhao Min was still barefoot.

直接拉在褲子里嗎?

She just shat in her pants?

褲子里也是 外頭也是

Inside her pants, outside her pants

地上也是 哪兒都是

On the floor as well, shit was everywhere.

坐老虎凳 自己也脫不了褲子

(She was) on the Tiger Bench. She couldn』t pull down her pants herself.

她被老虎凳固定死了

She was locked on the Tiger Bench.

拉尿就只能拉成什麼樣就什麼樣? 嗯

So they just let her stay sitting in her own shit? Yes.

第二天 把她放下來的時候

The second day, she was relieved from there.

不拉肚嗎? 自己都有壞(月經)來了

She had diarrhea, right? And her period as well.

那一開始還不讓洗呢

At first, they didn』t even allow her to wash herself.

還不讓洗?

No washing?

啊 趙敏就急了 就讓趙敏洗了

Yeah, then Zhao Min got frantic, so they let her wash.

那味兒整的 老大了

The smell was, oh, so wretched.

她正好跟我對門嘛 是死號

She was in the Death Cell, just opposite of mine.

就是沒有眼(朝外呼吸的空隙)

(The Death Cell) has no ventilation.

門呢 有一個小窟窿眼

Except for the door, where there』s a tiny hole.

沒有地板 是水泥地

There were no floor-boards, just cement.

第二天好像又給上了小號 上老虎凳了

The second day I think (she) was sent back to Small Room and the Tiger Bench.

我記得 連續好幾天都給她上老虎凳子

As far I can remember, she was put on the Tiger Bench for days on end.

說上就上

It would happen without warning.

拿監控器來監控你 上廁所幹啥都能看著

(They) watched you through the camera, even when you were on the toilet.

趙敏就砸那玩意兒

So Zhao Min tried to smash the camera.

趙敏那天可能來事(月經)了

Zhao Min probably had her period that day.

趙敏就嫌他媽屄的太欺負人了 侵犯人權

Zhao Min f***ing hated them, such a violation of her human rights.

是來例假了嗎? 對

She was having her period? Right.

就這麼整 這個老虎凳就在那兒呢

Off you go, onto the Tiger Bench.

我對著不是死號嗎 還有一個死號

My cell was opposite the Death Cell. There was another Death Cell.

那個就是倉庫 那屋有好幾個老虎凳子

That』s a warehouse. There were many Tiger Benches inside.

那老虎凳子的樣子你能描述一下嗎?

Can you describe what a Tiger Bench looks like?

老虎凳子是什麼樣呢? 我沒坐

What does a Tiger Bench look like? I wasn』t put on one.

但我知道 我看到了

But I know what they』re like, I』ve seen them.

朱桂芹那會兒(坐的老虎凳子)沒現在的科技高

The one Zhu Guiqin sat on wasn』t as advanced as they are now.

(當時)就是拿鐵鏈子鎖

It was just steel chains at that time.

弄朱桂芹的時候 鎖扣子和鎖鏈子

At the time Zhu was tortured, they used a lock and chains.

把人扣在凳子上 也是固定

You』d be chained to the bench, held in place.

你越動彈 帶牙齒的手銬子鎖得越緊

The more you』d move, the tighter the barbed handcuffs would get.

對不? 趙敏坐的那個 我看見了

Right? I saw the one Zhao Min was put on.

我還鼓搗鼓搗摸了摸

I even got the courage to touch it.

整一整 我為啥整呢?

Have a touch. Why did I do that?

它那個就像我們門鎖似的 咔

It was like a door lock, click

就鎖在那兒了 趙敏的手脖子上是粗銬子

And then it was locked. The cuffs on Zhao Min』s hands were rough.

兩個手脖子被勒得腫了

Her wrists were swollen.

手脖子細得就直接扣死在固定的位置

If you have slim wrists, they just locked your hands in chains.

我看了老虎凳子 怎麼比以前的高級了呢?

I saw a Tiger Bench. How was it more advanced than before?

朱桂芹那會兒(坐老虎凳子) 我也看到過

I also saw the one Zhu Guiqin was on.

手脖子和腳脖子 那兒扣住的地方都是鐵的

Your wrists and ankles are chained, all in steel.

你動彈一下都能(把皮膚)拉破

The slightest movement and your skin would be lacerated.

 

9

一個法輪功學員是遼寧省撫順市的 There was a Falungong practitioner from Fushun in Liaoning
叫王金鳳 47歲看上去像六十多歲的人 named Wang Jinfeng. She was 47 years old, but she looked as though she was over 60.
她不服從她們的那裡的司法的規定 Because she did not follow those Ministry of Justice regulations
她就受到了虐待體罰和酷刑 she suffered physical abuse, corporal punishment and torture.
那裡的警察就打她 A police officer on duty beat her,
搧她的臉左搧右搧 slapped her face, left and right,
把她的一口牙全打掉了 and knocked out all of her teeth.
就剩了兩顆大門牙 She had only two front teeth left.
她一到說話的時候 When she spoke
這兩顆大門牙, those two front teeth of hers
像颳風的那個門帘似的 fluttered in her mouth like a door curtain in the wind.
搧來搧去上下忽閃 Back and forth, flashing up and down,
因為它馬上就要掉了嘛 always on the verge of falling out.
2012年7月15號她被解除 She was released on 15 July 2012.
她整個兩顆門牙也沒保持住 She had lost both her front teeth by then.
這勞教她說勞教勞教 『This re-education,』 she said, 『this re-education.』
沒教育我們 『They』ve not educated us…』
卻把我的滿口牙都給教育掉了 『…they』ve just educated my teeth out.』
全部都給我勞教掉了 『All my teeth, re-educated away.』

10

劉華口述(同期):

遼寧省錦州市王玉萍在那裡頭 Wang Yuping was from Jinzhou in Liaoning.
是一個出了名的「大流血」 She became well known there as 『Big Bleeder.』
做了兩次手術都沒有給她打麻藥 She had two surgeries and they didn』t even give her any anaesthetic
也不給她消毒就開始剖腹 or use any antiseptics. They just cut right into her.
大夫還把他的棉花球故意搞到她的肉皮里 And the doctor intentionally left a cotton wad buried in her flesh.

 

 

王玉萍 Wang Yuping
57歲 Age 57
遼寧錦州上訪人 Petitioner from Jinzhou, Liaoning
在馬三家女子勞教所被勞教一年 Sent to Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp for one year.

 

王玉萍口述(同期):

當時我是在住院期 I was in hospital at the time.
我正在準備輸血手術的情況下 I was about to have a blood transfusion and surgery.
當時我是子宮肌瘤子宮稍大重度貧血, I had a fibroid in my uterus. It was pretty big and I had a relapse of anaemia.
公安局警察給我強行地拉進了馬三家這兒 The police forcibly took me to Masanjia.
當時我進到馬三家的時候 At the time that I entered Masanjia,
在路上在車上我已經換了五六條的褲子 on the way there I already needed to change five to six pairs of pants.
當時我鞋殼全部都是血流的全都是血 My shoes were soaked through with blood.
在馬三家這兒從隊長到學員 At Masanjia, everybody from the team leaders to the inmates
全都管我叫「大流血」 all called me 『Big Bleeder.』
我的名字就叫「大流血」 That became my name: 『Big Bleeder.』
因為我是重病號重重病人已經要死的病人 I was seriously ill. Very seriously ill. I was already dying.
當時不給我手術也不給我治療 So, at the time they didn』t give me surgery or treatment.
已經拖了十來天 They had delayed by more than ten days already.
我的丈夫賣了我們家的老房子 My husband sold our family』s old flat
兩次給教養院送錢 and sent money to the labour camp twice.
才勉強地給我送進瀋陽第四醫院做了手術 Only then did they grudgingly send me to Shenyang Number Four Hospital for surgery.
在這個手術情況下 And even as I was having surgery,
給我戴著手銬穿著校服是勞教人員 they still shackled me as a labour camp inmate, still wearing my camp uniform.
手術的時候她們沒有給我打麻藥 When I had surgery they didn』t give me any anaesthetic.
沒有備皮沒有消炎 They didn』t shave me or use antiseptic.
就給我進行了這種強行的大型的手術 They forced me to have major surgery in these conditions.
不知道自己怎麼能活著下得了手術台 I don』t know how I was able to get off that operating table alive.
當時那個醫生這麼講的 At the time the doctor said,
醫生說我為什麼不給她打麻藥不給她消毒 『The reason why I don』t give her anaesthetic or antiseptic…』
因為這個人活不了了 『…is because this one won』t survive anyway.』
我回來以後在馬三家這兒 When I returned to Masanjia,
我以為教養院能給我一碗大米粥喝 I thought the camp could give me a bowl of rice porridge.
結果這一碗大米粥都沒有給我 But they didn』t give me that bowl of rice porridge.
吃的是一個剩的硬邦邦的(窩窩頭) They just gave me a stale leftover bun to eat
就這麼大的一小塊帶著黑鹽水的白鹹菜湯 and a bit of soup with preserved vegetables and a dark, salty broth.
當時我也喝下去了 I drank even that.
好多學員面對著我她們都留下了眼淚 Many inmates who spoke to me had tears in their eyes.
當時我沒有哭我也沒有掉眼淚 I didn』t cry at the time. I didn』t even have tears in my eyes.
我就想上帝啊你讓我活著吧 I just thought, God, let me live
將來有一天我一定要把這個說出去 There will be a day when I can talk about this.
面對著世界說出去 I must tell the world about this.
在教養院第二次手術 My second surgery at the camp—
因為我當時已經就是脫離了危險又一次手術 because at the time I was already out of danger when I had another surgery.
在第二次手術的時候 During the second surgery,
因為我就是對隊長說 because I had said to the head of the unit:
我說你沒有消毒 『You didn』t give me an antiseptic.』
就這一句話惹怒了那隊長 That one sentence infuriated her.
那隊長醫生就把棉球塞進我的脖子里 The unit head and doctor then stuffed a wad of cotton inside my neck.
現在我這個棉球還長在我的脖子里呢 It is still stuck in there.
我為什麼沒有把它拿下去啊 Why haven』t I had it removed?
我一定要把它帶著記著 I wanted to keep it as a memento.
我出來的時候我都不知道 When I came out of there I still didn』t know
我是因為什麼被綁進了教養院 why I had been sent to the labour camp.
到現在我也沒有拿到教養票子(勞教決定書) To this day I haven』t been given the re-education through labour decision.

 

 

 

 

11

劉華口述(同期):

(朱桂芹是)遼寧省撫順市人 (Zhu Guiqin) is from Fushun, Liaoning Province.
她多次被勞教 She』s been sent to re-education through labour many times.
一家兄妹五個共被勞教六年, She and her four siblings have spent a total of six years in re-education through labour.
朱桂芹在勞教中受盡了嚴重的酷刑 Zhu suffered serious torture while in the labour camp.
人和手一起綑綁在腿上 Her arms and torso were tied against her legs,
王艷萍大隊長抓著她的頭髮 and Brigade Captain Wang Yanping would pull her hair
拿她當拖布在地上蹭 and drag her across the floor like a mop.
拿電棍往她陰道里捅 She』d poke electric batons into her vagina
拿著牙籤扎她的陰道 and stab her vagina with toothpicks.
在截訪往回走當中還被保安給強姦了 She was also raped by security guards while being escorted home while petitioning.

 

朱桂芹 Zhu Guiqin
52 Age 52
上訪人 Petitioner

 

 

朱桂芹口述(同期):

(她背後是官方宣傳海報,上面寫著:高舉中國特色社會主義偉大旗幟) (Behind her is an official propaganda poster, reading: 『Raise High the Great Banner of Socialism with Chinese Characteristics』.)
我是遼寧撫順的訪民朱桂芹 My name is Zhu Guiqin. I』m a petitioner from Fushun, Liaoning.
我為自己的兄長二哥維權上訪 I petitioned for justice for my second oldest brother, Zhu Chuanqing.
我家五兄妹冤情起頭在我二哥朱傳清身上 The injustice we five siblings have suffered started with him.
我二哥兩次教養在中國執法機構場所里 Twice my older brother has been sent for re-education at a Chinese law-enforcement agency facility.
被打得終身殘廢終身報廢 He was beaten so badly there it left him permanently disabled,
被打成雙眼四級殘重度精神分裂一級殘 leaving him with severe eye damage and schizophrenia.
電棍過得腦癲癇今生今世不能治癒 Electric batons left him with incurable epilepsy,
永遠不能恢復常人狀態 damage he』ll never recover from.
兩次教養都遭撤銷 Both re-education decisions were later revoked,
十六七年冤情史得不到一分錢賠償 but after 16 or 17 years of this injustice, there』s not been a cent of compensation.
我還有我大姐朱桂芝大哥朱傳進 My oldest sister Zhu Guizhi and oldest brother Zhu Chuanjin
為此維權上訪 began petitioning because of this.
這三兄妹又再次四次遭教養 The three of them have each been sent for re-education through labour.
我家五兄妹六次遭教養 There have been six re-education sentences between us five siblings.
中國第一勞教家族當之無愧 Our family holds the national record for re-education through labour; we』ve earned that title.
響噹噹的中國第一勞教家族 A family famous for its re-education through labour history
就是我家朱氏五兄妹四次遭教養 Four times the Zhu family has been sent for re-education.
我不知道在馬三家教養院 I can』t say what exactly...
究竟是什麼事情最難以忍受 ...was the hardest thing to endure in Masanjia Labour Camp.
是時間的煎熬難以忍受嗎 If it was the length of time in suffering,
是在教養院受到電棍電擊暴打體罰虐罰 or the physical punishment with electric batons and violent beatings,
綁在死人床上十天十宿不讓下地拉屎撒尿 or being strapped to a gurney and not being allowed to use the toilet for 10 days straight.
上邊灌食下邊導尿灌腸使我難以忍受嗎 Being force-fed and then forcibly given an enema, was that the worst?
是把我掛在雙手掛在小號鐵架子床上 Or was being tied spread-eagle to a very small metal bed frame...
不得坐不得卧不得睡 ...and not being allowed to sit, lie down or fall asleep the hardest to endure?
從5月27號到6月8號 From 27 May through to 8 June...
整整十二三天的經歷難以承受嗎 …were those 12 or 13 days hard to endure?
我最難以忍受的是什麼 What was the hardest part?
我現在沒有沒法說出哪一樣是最不能忍受的 Even now I still can』t say for certain.
因為在馬三家教養院令我最不能忍受的事情太多太多 There was far too much that was unbearable about being in Masanjia.

 

 

(遺漏了這一節)

劉華口述(同期):

劉玉玲大連市金州區人 Liu Yuling, resident of Jinzhou district, Dalian
因為房屋拆遷下崗她就上訪 She began petitioning after being forcibly evicted and losing her job.
2009年她被勞教一年半 In 2009 she was sentenced to 1 year of re-education through labour
2012年她又被勞教一年 and sentenced to another year of re-education in 2012.
在勞教所里她已經檢查是懷孕了 She discovered she was pregnant while inside the labour camp,
但是勞教所還不放不承認她懷孕了 but the camp did not recognize this or release her.
現在已經懷孕六個月了 Now she』s six months into the pregnancy.
她讓普教出來的時候把裡面的情況寫得很詳細 She started writing about the conditions on the inside
從普教的陰道裡帶出來 and had an ordinary inmate who was being released smuggle her detailed account out of the camp inside her vagina.

 

王振 Wang Zhen
53 Age 53
劉玉玲的丈夫 Liu Yuling』s husband

 

王振口述(同期):

2013年1月14日上午 On the morning of 14 January 2013,
我和我兒子前往馬三家女子教養院 my son and I went to the Masanjia Women's Labour Camp
去看望我愛人 to visit my wife.
我看到她的肚子已經已經都垂下來了 I saw that her belly was already hanging down.
就是說肚子很大, Her belly was quite large by then.
我說你能讓我看看你的肚子嗎 I asked her to show me her belly
她就把衣服解開了 and she began to undress.

 

(王振拍攝的手機視頻) (Video footage filmed by Wang Zhen using his mobile phone)

 

 

王振口述(同期):

這封信是一位被釋放的女學員 This letter was carried out by an inmate who before her release
從女人身上最隱蔽的地方最隱蔽的地方(陰道)帶出來的 hid it in that most private of places on a woman』s body (her vagina).
她帶出來以後轉交給我 After getting the letter out she gave it to me.
這封信的內容 From the letter:
我懷孕她們造假 I』m pregnant. They』re lying.
到醫院檢查不和我說實情…… I went to get examined in the hospital, but they didn』t tell me the truth.
我的肚子大還說是想孩子想的 They told me I was just imagining my belly getting bigger.
現在劉玉玲身孕六個月還要到車間繼續工作 Liu Yuling is already six months pregnant, but she』s still being sent to work.
每天工作的時間在九到十一個小時 She has to work nine to 11 hours every day,
如果完不成工作量就要受到體罰 and she』s punished physically if she doesn』t meet her work quota.

 

 

 

------------------

 

 

12

劉華口述(同期):

在遼寧省馬三家女子勞教所里 Inside the Masanjia Women's Labour Camp
只要你反迫害那些上訪的 any petitioners or Falungong practitioners
還有那些法輪功學員 who fought against the persecution they faced
要維護自己的合法權益和信仰 or defended their rights or beliefs
那你受到的迫害和酷刑是非常嚴重的 would be tortured or receive much more severe persecution.
就要給你上一種明面是沒有看不著什麼的刑法 They』d give you a punishment that was not easy to notice.
實際上它是一種大抻把人這麼吊起來 Actually, they』d give you a kind of big stretch and hang you up
四肢給吊起來把人給抻在床上 by fastening your arms and legs to bed frames and suspending you.
兩個床並著把床拉開 They would move two beds apart and hang you between them,
把你身上這個四肢內部的筋全部都給拉壞 stretching each limb to the breaking point.
還有這麼這麼吊的還有這麼抻吊的兩種 Or they stretched you out like this...
說白了就是把你五馬分屍 It was just like trying having four horses dismember you by pulling your body in different directions.
把你的內臟和你身上的各個筋骨都給抻壞 It left you with internal damage, tearing your tendons from your bones.
等你以後就落下了深深的酷刑的老傷 The deep injury this torture left stayed with you.
什麼叫老傷就是你一生都受這種酷刑 Chronic injuries from torture stayed with you a lifetime.
痛苦會陪伴和折磨你一生 The pain never stops tormenting you.

 

(錄音)Audio

北京 2013110 Beijing, 10 January 2013
基於安全原因 (Identity concealed to protect her safety)
匿名的北京法輪功學員 Falungong practioner from Beijing
53 Age 53

 

 

那種痛苦啊胳膊被抻到極限了 Such pain! My arms were pulled out as far as they could go.
覺得這個胳膊斷了就是斷了的感覺 It felt like my arm was broken.
但是又沒斷好像已經要斷了的那種感覺 It wasn』t broken, but it sure felt that way.
我覺得我的嘴張得極大 My mouth gaped wide open from the pain.
然後那舌頭在裡面直哆嗦在顫抖 My tongue shook around my mouth.
哦哦哦哦哦就這樣 Oh oh oh oh oh, like this.
我的身體抽抽了 I had convulsions.
我的身體好像外邊是一個殼 My body felt like a shell.
我跑到了裡面 I escaped inside.
這時我還能感覺到痛 I could still feel the pain,
但已經不是那麼痛了 yet it wasn』t as bad as before.
那還是紋絲動不了 But I still couldn』t move even a bit.
但突然之間我感覺我的肉身變成了兩個 At the time I felt like my body became two...
外面一個殼裡一個中間還有一個我 ...an outer one, one in the shell, and a me between.
自己沒有那個痛了 But the pain had lessened.

 

 

 

 

劉華口述(同期):

劉霞大連市優秀老師 Liu Xia was an award-winning teacher from Dalian.
她因為修煉法輪功受過嚴重酷刑, She was tortured severely due to her practice of Falungong.
在大北監獄判刑五年勞教二年 She served five years in Dabei Prison and two years of re-education through labour.
在馬三家女子勞教所受了很多的酷刑 She endured many forms of torture at Masanjia
因為她一直反迫害 because she kept fighting against persecution.

 

 

 

劉霞 Liu Xia
57歲 Age 57
法輪功學員 Falungong practitioner
2010年5月6日 6 May 2010
她講述在馬三家女子勞教所的遭遇 She describes her treatment at Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp.

 

 

酷暑被捂著棉被 In the burning summers, they would wrap us in blankets
在烈日下長時間奔跑 and force us to run great lengths in the sun.
酷寒被逼穿單衣 In the brutal winters they gave us light clothing
在冰雪上長時間蹲坐 and forced us to squat outside in the freezing snow.
被關禁閉室 They locked us in windowless rooms.
大小便有時長達半年不給衛生紙 Sometimes we』d go half a year without being given toilet paper.
電擊乳房和生殖器 They would use electric shock on our breasts and genitals
絕食抗議以子宮擴張器野蠻灌食 If we went on hunger strike, they would force-feed us, barbarically, using a uterine dilator.
來月經時被戴上手銬 They would handcuff us during our menstrual periods and
站立著經血流到地上 force us to remain standing while the blood flowed onto the floor.
管教警察狂抽嘴巴子 The guards would smack us violently in the mouth
血從嘴裡流到地上 until blood dripping from our mouths onto the floor.
然後將人放進冰冷刺骨的水牢 Then they put us in the biting cold water dungeon
嘴裡流血陰道里流血 with our mouths and vaginas still bleeding.
水牢變成了血牢 The water dungeon became the blood dungeon.

 

 

 

 

 

劉華口述(同期):

蓋鳳珍 57歲遼寧省瀋陽市鐵西區 Gai Fengzhen, age 57, is from Tiexi District, Shenyang, Liaoning.
因房屋糾紛上訪被勞教四次共八年 She was sent to a total of eight years of re-education on four occasions as a result of petitioning over a housing dispute.
丈夫石興友被勞教一年半 And her husband Shi Xingyou was sent to 1-1/2 years of re-education through labour.
蓋鳳珍在勞教所當中因反迫害而絕食 Gai went on hunger strike while inside to protest her persecution
她們用陰道擴張器插到她的嘴裡 and was force-fed using a uterine dilator
擴張她的嘴給她灌食 to force open her mouth to make her eat.
用電棍塞到她的陰道里電擊她 An electric baton was forced into her vagina and used to shock her.
往陰道里灌辣椒面 Red pepper powder was also poured inside her vagina.
在那裡她受到了大抻大掛死人床 She was put in restraints, hung in stress positions and subjected to the rack.
差一點沒死到勞教所里 She barely survived the labour camp.

 

蓋鳳珍 Gai Fengzhen
57 Age 57
上訪人 Petitioner

 

蓋鳳珍口述(同期):

我絕食她灌鹽水 I went on hunger strike and they forced me to take saline solution.
給我灌得現在身體腎衰竭 They gave me so much that it caused renal failure.
教養院騙我家讓我家跟我談 They tricked my family into encouraging me
說馬上就放你回家因為你沒有違法行為。 by telling them I was about to be released because I hadn』t done anything illegal.
所以家裡勸我你得吃飯要不你就完了 So my family urged me to eat up, for my health.
我這是5月末進去 10月出去的 I went in late May and got let out in October.
絕食能有半年 I was on hunger strike for half a year
我就吃飯了但她也沒放我 So I ate, but they didn』t release me.
灌食每天鹽水灌得我渾身都胖腫 I was force-fed, forced to take saline, my entire body became swollen.
扔進那個號裡頭我(絕食)就躺在床上 They threw me in that cell, and I conducted a hunger strike while lying on that bed.
一直她給我灌食頭一天就是鹽水 She continually force-fed me, and I was given saline starting from the first day.
整點苞米麵糊糊都沒燒開 They gave me cornmeal gruel that hadn』t been thoroughly cooked.
就是湯是湯水是水灌得我直跑肚 Really it was only like soup or water. They force-fed me until I got diarrhoea.
接著就是天天就那麼灌 The force-feeding became daily after that.
不能讓學員都看著灌食啊 They did not want the other inmates to see this...
都是學員出工後灌我 ...so they fed me only after all the inmates were off work.
然後就給我挪屋了就叫隔離間就是酷刑房 Then I was moved into solitary confinement, which meant the torture room,
整在酷刑房綁在死人床上 where I was strapped to the 『death bed.』
給我綁了七道枷鎖 They used seven shackles to tie me down.
拿手銬子把手分在兩邊分著銬的 Each hand cuffed on a side...
然後胳膊上胳膊腕脖子上 ...then the arms, wrists and neck were shackled.
從胳肢窩一直到脖子上 And from my armpits to my neck...
勒到腦袋後邊死人床的欄杆上 …my head was fastened tightly to the rails of the gurney.
然後這個床呢就是帶軲轆的帶彈簧的 Then they used the wheels and springs on the bed
可以能抻能拽的 to stretch or pull me different ways.
然後給我銬了能有三個多月吧 They kept me strapped down like that for about three months.
大小便不有個洞嘛 When I needed to relieve myself, they』d say use the hole in the bed.
給你綁上給你扒光你是拉屎拉尿都那樣 They keep you tied up naked, so that』s how we had to shit and piss.
我後屁股都爛了 My buttocks were a mess...
也不讓你洗也不讓你洗漱 And they didn』t let you bathe or wash any part of your body.
上下身也不刷牙也不洗臉 I couldn』t brush my teeth or wash my face.
大約能有三個多月 Just over three months like that.
後來就是陰道炎了 My vagina grew infected, so irritated and itchy.
陰道炎就是刺啊疼啊尿血了 There was blood in my urine...
然後她也不給治療 ...but they didn』t let me get treatment.
說喝點水灌水就行 They』d tell you to drink water or else forced you to drink.
那我也不喝 But I would refuse.
不喝她就灌鹽水那也不喝 I refused, so then I got the saline, but wouldn』t drink that either.
打點滴我也不打就以死抗爭 They tried to give it to me intravenously, but I fought that, too.
她們怎麼給你吃東西 To feed you...
就是用牙撐子咱們叫牙撐子 ...they used what we called the 「braces.」
實際就是子宮擴張器 Which in fact was just a uterine dilator.
就是用檢查婦科那個玩意兒把我的嘴撬開 That』s the thing they use in women』s medical exams—they used it to force my mouth wide open.
撬開呢頭一天灌我都不灌 On the first day, when I wouldn』t swallow,
拿那個撬嘛撬完了以後 they used that to force my mouth open, and from then on
一開始一直是苞米面和鹽水 It was cornmeal and saline.
後來就是拿擴張器, Later they would take that dilator
就是擴開了轉圈 and twist it around.
四角的肉全夾掉全是血 The skin around my mouth was rubbed raw, covered in blood.
然後說是什麼雞肝我一看是血水 Later they said I was being fed chicken liver. To me it just looked like bloody water.
然後就是剁的白菜和捲心菜亂七八糟的 Later it was scraps of bok choy and cabbage
剁得也不像餃子餡比那粗多了 that were chopped more coarsely than you』d chop to make dumplings.
像餵豬似的咔咔就往我嘴裡灌 It looked more like pig slop, but in my mouth it went.
灌得噎得我直不行 They force-fed me until I choked and couldn』t take any more.
她就拽我耳朵耳朵就是現在 They would pull my ears so hard that now
拽得耳膜啥都給拽壞 my eardrums are damaged.
當時耳朵也給我夾壞了 My ears were also damaged from being pinched.
剛給我灌完食就給我上刑 When they finished feeding me, the torture would start.
我尋思以為讓我下來洗漱的呢 When they let me down, I』d think it was to let me wash up.
那麼長時間沒有下來了 Having been tied up for so long,
我已經下不來了 I couldn』t even move.
她們就給我慢慢地拽下來了 They had to pull me off slowly.
拽下來穿上拖鞋 Once they』d pulled me off, they put on my shoes.
倆人扶著我我以為這是去洗漱吧 Two people supported me to go wash—or so I thought.
結果不是我一看是往床上整 I was wrong, they were taking me towards the beds.
我尋思不上死人床是上那個床 I figured if they weren』t going to put me in the 『death bed,』 maybe they』d put me in one of those beds.
不是她給我往欄杆上綁 No, they tied me to the frame instead.
這傢伙兩手就是十字掛 These guys, they spread my arms, and hung them outstretched like a T.
左手掛在雙人床的上鋪欄杆上 The left hand was tied to the top frame of a bunk bed on one side and
右手掛在另一個雙人床的上鋪欄杆上 the right hand tied to the frame of the top bunk on the other side.
這個腿後邊整個板子纏在那個柱子上 Legs were tied to the post with a board in back.
就是床不有立柱嘛兩個柱子 You know how bunk beds are joined, with two posts?
兩個床並在一起有兩個立柱嘛 There are two posts when two bunk beds are joined.
你怎麼晃都動彈不了 Try all you like, you can』t move.
最後掛我能有半個多小時我就不行了 After over half an hour, I couldn』t take any more.
灌食灌完食然後給我上十字掛 First they』d force-feed you, then they』d hang you from the beds.
每天三個多月都是子宮擴張器 Force-fed daily with the uterine dilator, for over three months.
一天灌兩回 Two feedings a day.
後來不灌食也給你上著那個子宮擴張器 They』d even use the uterine dilator not for force-feeding
讓你不會說話讓你吃飯她說的 but to keep you from talking, though they said otherwise.
你絕食死了也不放你就讓你死在教養院 You could hunger strike as long as you like, they』d just let you die in there.
掛了半個多小時以後吧 So, if they left me hanging for more than half an hour
我就喊救命啊我不行了 I』d start screaming, calling for help, unable to withstand it.
因為前胸就疼得不行了 The pain in my chest was unbearable.
喊也沒人管我身上就全是汗 If you screamed they』d ignore you, and I』d be covered in sweat.
我眼睛什麼都看不著了 I wouldn』t be able to see.
我就一閃一閃的直閃光眼睛 I could see only flashes of light past my eyes.
就好像是有人在我耳邊說 I』d start hearing whispers in my ear,
就好像是天老爺說 like God himself was speaking to me,
哎呀你一定要挺住 telling me to hold on:
蓋鳳珍啊你一定要挺住 『Gai Fengzhen, you have to stay strong!』
我就什麼也說不出來了我就昏了 I couldn』t say anything, I kept fainting.
結果大小便都尿在褲子裡頭 I urinated in my pants.
據一個是「四防」的就是學員的頭 I was told it was one of the 「four guards」—that』s one of the inmate bosses...
只讓一個學員進來讓她收拾衛生 An inmate would be sent in to clean up.
一個隊長喊她那兒尿了你去擦一擦 One unit leader shouted at her to wipe up the urine:
那味兒怎麼怎麼那屋她渾身都臭死了 『That smell! That room! She stinks from head to toe!』
「四防」的就過來一過來的時候 That one of the 『four guards』 came over.
我已經什麼都不明白人事了 By that time I wasn』t even conscious.
「四防」說耶她不行了死過去了 She said she thought I was dead,
臉色都變了發白了嘴唇是黑的她說 that my face had turned white and my lips gone blue.
這時候就喊那個大隊長 She called for the brigade captain.
李明玉過來一看就說不行了 Li Mingyu came and took one look, then said I didn』t look well...
趕緊給放下來 ...and they quickly got me down.
她倆就給我手銬子放下來了 They uncuffed my hands from the beds
手銬子放下來腿上綁上布條子 and tied up my leg with cloth.
一看尿了三泡褲子都尿得都呱呱的 I sobbed three times and my pants were all wet.
李明玉說趕緊給她喊大夫 Li Mingyu told them to quickly summon the doctor.
打一個電話大夫上來了 A phone call later and the doctor arrived.
大夫說完了什麼都沒有了 The doctor said it was already too late.
當時的脈搏所有的都沒有血壓都沒了 By that point I had no pulse, not even a blood pressure.
然後大夫說完了趕緊送醫院去 『It』s too late,』 the doctor said. 『Take her quickly to the hospital!』
不行去得把褲子拽下來她連尿帶拉的 They pulled down my pants and I was covered with urine and feces.
因為我一直都沒有沒吃拉的都是尿 Since I hadn』t eaten anything, I could only piss...
但那天都拉出來了 ...but that day I defecated as well.
大夫說就是人要死之前,腸子都是乾淨的 The doctor said people』s bowels evacuate right before death.
可能醫生說不行了 Maybe it』s because the doctor said I might die soon,
就給我灌五粒速效救心丸 so they gave me five pills to try and revive me.
灌完這五粒速效救心丸我也不知道 I have no idea what happened after that.
但是我就她們說的高靜就跟我說, But Gao Jing told me later that
你哼了一聲哼了一聲就順著你眼角流淚了 I groaned and there were tears streaming from my eyes.
高靜說的隊長就說蓋鳳珍 According to Gao Jing, the head of the unit called my name
她打我嘴巴子劈里啪啦的 and slapped my face to get me to come to.
有一個叫張春光給我吊的也過來了 Zhang Chunguang, the one who hung me up, also came over.
說我們吊三十多個小時都死不了死不了 She said I couldn』t be dead, that I』d only been hanging for 30-something hours.
她劈里啪啦打我嘴巴子 She slapped my face:
蓋鳳珍你知不知道你知不知道 『Gai Fengzhen, are you there? Are you there?』
等我醒來以後光知道嘴巴子疼 When I came to, all I knew was that my mouth was sore.
然後就給我送到馬三家醫院了 Then I was sent to Masanjia Hospital.
高靜給我換的我的棉褲 Gao Jing gave me fresh pants to change into.
那時候是六月十一號外面天氣特別暖和, That was 11 June, a particularly warm day.
我沒有東西了只有一個襯褲一個棉褲拿進去了 I had nothing but the underwear and pants I was admitted in
那醫院說耶她血壓才80 這會兒就上來了 The hospital said my blood pressure was at 80—it』d come up a little by then.
高壓80 低壓50 就趕緊打點滴 It was at 80/50, and I urgently needed an intravenous drip.
這時候大夫要快下班了 The doctor was just about to get off work,
說你回去給她打吧 so he told them to take me back and put me on the drip there.
李明玉值班就放刑具房給我打點滴的 Li Mingyu was on duty and put me in the torture room and hooked up the IV.
仍然給我綁在那個死人床 But she still strapped me to the 『death bed.』
結果我都這樣了我就合計 So there I was...
她們怎麼能下得了手 ...I』d figured the worst they could do would be
還給我綁在那個死人床 to strap me back in to the 『death bed.』
然後就是綁在死人床 And that』s just what they did.
我那個時候就明白了 That』s when I figured out
你喊誰哦喊不出來啥 there』s no use in screaming, nobody』s coming to help.
結果只能就任人宰割了 All you can do is let them have their way.
我不可能吃飯結果呢 Eating was out of the question, and in the end
天天灌不灌食牙撐子二十四小時撐著 They kept my mouth forced open all day long, whether I was being fed or not.
頭一個禮拜我也沒告饒 I didn』t ask for mercy my first week there.
後來半個多月了我就受不了了 Near the end of the first month, I couldn』t take it.
我就說我吃 I said I』d start eating
答應吃了仍然銬著我 And I did, but they kept me locked up.
她(大隊長王艷萍)當時吊我打我 (Brigade Captain) Wang Yanping had me strung up and beaten.
拿鞋底子左一個嘴巴子右一個嘴巴子 Slapping each side of my face with the sole of her shoe,
說我告訴你你看那個朱桂芹沒 Saying 『I am telling you… Did you see what happened to Zhu Guiqin?』
告我有什麼好下場我仍然沒下去 『Nothing will come of complaining about me, I haven』t been demoted yet!』
越告我我越升 『The more you complain about me, the more I』ll get promoted.』
我是大隊長又升管教科長 『One day I』m a brigade leader and then I get promoted to head of the discipline section.』
這回是管教科長又升回來當大隊長 『Now I』m head of the disicipline section and then I』ll get promoted to brigade leader.』
管你們你們就是欠收拾 『Who cares about you? You all deserve to be punished!』
你能告訴我你在馬三家女子勞教所裡面 I』ll tell you what the worst form of torture
最不能忍受的是哪一種酷刑呢 is in the Masanjia Women's Labour Camp.
就是斜吊和斜掛 It』s the diagonal hanging, where
就是一個胳膊在上一個胳膊在下 one arm tied is tied to the top bunk and one arm tied to the bottom bunk (on the opposite side).
對抻刑 Yes, it』s torture by stretching.
你是彎著腰你是蹲著怎麼著都不行 Trying to bend or squat are both impossible.
你依靠沒有東西前面沒有東西。 There』s nothing around you to lean against.
來小號的時候 When they put me in solitary,
吐的是烏血黑色的褐色的紫色的 I vomited congealed blood: black, brown and purple.
好像沒吐死了 It felt like I was vomiting to death.
給我蹲小號蹲了一個多月 They made me squat in the tiny cell for over a month.
擱小號里躺在不足兩平方米的小號 Less than two square metres in size,
連個洞都沒有好像沒死在那裡 Not a single hole in the walls, it didn』t feel like living.
又吐血吐了好幾盆 I threw up more blood, a few basins full,
全是瘀血 all clotted blood.

 

 

 

 

劉華口述(同期):

遼寧本溪的新淑華她跟我住一個屋 Xin Shuhua was from Benxi, in Liaoning. We shared quarters.
她跟我說 She told me that in 2000
2000年她們十八個女的法輪功學員 she and 17 other Falun Gong practitioners
被送到男所被他們強姦輪姦 were sent to the men』s camp, where they were gang-raped.
為什麼呢要摧垮她們的意志 Why? To try and break them psychologically,
摧垮她們的精神讓她們轉化 destroy their spirit, 『convert』 them.
所以不轉化就要遭殘暴的強姦 Those who didn』t give up Falungong were brutally raped.
像那個新淑華她自己跟我們講 Like Xin Shuhua, she told us herself
她說她在勞教所期間 that while she was kept at the labour camp
隊長為了殘暴她 the team leaders brutalised her.
拿著警棍塞到她的小便裡頭去電擊她 They put an electric baton into her vagina to shock her.
拿著牙刷把三根牙刷綁到一起 They tied three toothbrushes together
牙刷那個刺牙刷那個刷牙的塑料那刺 and used the bristles
擱她的小便里轉著圈禍害她 to damage her by rotating them around inside her vagina.
因為讓她遭罪嘛讓她疼嘛 To make her suffer, to make her hurt,
往小便里灌辣椒面 They poured red pepper powder inside her vagina.
這是她親自講給我們聽的 We heard this straight from her mouth.

 

13

劉華口述(同期):

在女子勞教所里每年五月一日 Each year on 1 May, foreign media came to Masanjia
外界的媒體都要上馬三家來錄影 in order to film the labour camp.
向外國記者和中國媒體宣傳馬三家 This allowed the authorities to propagate the image of Masanjia Camp,
是如何管理教育學習感化勞教人員 to show the public how people were managed, educated, taught and reformed there,
怎麼走向社會怎樣為社會做貢獻 how they were reintegrated into society and how they contributed to the society.
向媒體宣傳做廣告 It was all just propaganda for the media, an advertisement.
可是每年他們來檢查的時候 But each year when they would come to inspect…
我們就辛苦了 …things would get tougher for us.
要走正步做體操 We』d have to practice marching and do physical exercises.
隊長任懷萍說我們要半軍隊管理 Unit Head Ren Huaiping said we had to be managed in a quasi-military style,
半軍事化管理要走正步 which meant parade marching
每天還要勞動 in addition to our daily labours.
中午十二點到下午一點這一個小時走正步 We』d march for an hour from noon until 1 PM,
練得腿都腫了臉都胖了 practising until our legs and faces grew swollen.
在外面陽光暴晒的情況下練這些操 We did these exercises even when the sun was scorching.
結果每年上面的媒體就來錄影 So, each year the media would come to film.
像中央電視台和各大媒體都來錄影 Like CCTV and the other major media.
錄影拍照 They』d film and take photographs
拿出去在媒體上做廣告 and then use these as advertisements in the media
宣傳馬三家女子勞教所怎麼好 to let everyone know how great Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp is.

 

 

 

 

14

劉華口述(同期):

遼寧省馬三家女子勞教所 The Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp
把我們女人每個月來月假的周期都給剝奪了 deprived us women of our decency
以及生理的大小便都給剝奪了 whenever we had our monthly periods our had to use the toilet.
在勞教所里李艷芳是遼寧省遼中縣人 Li Yanfang was from Liaozhong County in Liaoning.
在車間里她是乾的是拿五十道工序的活 Her responsibility in the workshop was to fetch items…
來回傳活她每拿到一批活 …from one station to another, fifty stations in all.
她進車間就是小跑不會走 She couldn』t walk in the workshop, she had to jog.
突突突地跑過來突突突地跑過去 Back and forth, back and forth she would run.
因為一隻手要拿三四樣活不跑根本完成不了 She had to carry three or four items at a time. If she didn』t run, she』d never finish in time.
她身上來例假了來月經了 Once, her period came…
她沒有時間去換衛生巾 …and she didn』t have time to change her sanitary napkin.
早晨六點半進車間到上午十一點半收工 During the morning shift from 6:30 until 11:30,
(她的月經順著褲腿淌)她的褲子濕得嘩嘩的 her pants were drenched (from the menstrual flow)
呱嗒呱嗒屁股都濕透了 and her rear end was soaked.
在回寢室的時候幾個女人給她擋著倒著走 When we went back to the dormitory, several women blocked her from view as she walked backwards,
因為車間還有四個修機器的男師傅 because there were four men who worked in the workshop fixing the machines.
她是異性怕男人看見 She didn』t want the opposite sex to see her.
羞得受不了她就倒著走 She was so ashamed that she walked backwards.

 

 

劉華口述(同期):

陳沈群是遼寧省瀋陽市蘇家屯區砂輪廠的工人 Chen Shenqun was a worker at the Sujiatun District Grinding Mill in Shenyang.
她因為工作被別人代替了把她的工作弄沒了 Her job was replaced by someone else, so she was out of work.
所以她為自己的工作去維權 She began fighting for her right to work.
受到了打擊報復和勞教 She was retaliated against and sent to re-education through labour.
多次被送到精神病醫院 She was sent to a mental hospital many times.
在馬三家女子勞教所受到了非人的待遇 She was treated inhumanely at Masanjia.
每天連廁所都不讓上 She wasn』t even allowed to use the toilet.
因為她身體不好腎不好上廁所次數多 Her health was poor and she had kidney problems, so she had to use the toilet frequently.
那個隊長虐待她給她個盆子 The team leader abused her and gave her a chamber pot.
讓她在盆里撒尿 She told her to urinate in the chamber pot.

 

 

 

 

 

陳沈群 Chen Shenqun
55 Age 55
上訪人 Petitioner

 

陳沈群口述(同期):

當時快八點了我就去上廁所 At the time, it was almost 8 o』clock when I went to use the toilet.
王艷萍大隊長從外面回來 Brigade Captain Wang Yanping had come back from outside
她上哪兒揪了支桃樹葉在那兒轉著圈玩 and was playing with leaves from a peach tree.
看見我要上廁所她不讓我上 When she saw I was going to the toilet she stopped me.
我就要進去 I had to go…
因為我有尿憋不住一憋難受 …because my bladder was full and it was painful to hold it in.
她後來一看我非要上廁所 When she saw that I really had to use the toilet
因為我身體不是那麼好我一直頭疼 because my health wasn』t that great and I was always having headaches,
她竟然推我拽著我 she actually started pushing me
把門給鎖上了不讓我上廁所 and locked the door so I couldn』t use the toilet.
不讓我上廁所憋得我蹲在地上 I had to squat down on the ground.
我就說你把門開開我要上廁所 I said: 『Open the door. I need to use the toilet.』
我有尿憋不住了 『I can』t hold it any longer.』
她說你憋不住什麼玩意兒 She said: 『What the hell can』t you hold?』
回去還沒到時間 『Go back. It』s not time yet.』
我說什麼時候時間早晨八點多鐘了 I said: 『What time? It』s already past 8 AM!』
她說要早上十點多鐘 She said: 『After 10 AM.』
憋兩個小時那還不得把腎憋壞了 Holding it for two more hours would damage my kidneys.
我說那得把我腎憋壞了呢 I told her: 『That』ll damage my kidneys!』
她說把腎憋壞了你就在這兒撒 She said: 『If you』re worried about kidney damage, then you can go right here.』
雖然都是女人但裡頭還有外來的男工藝師傅們 Even though she and I were both women, there were also a few male technicians who came in from outside.
所以我哪敢撒把我憋得都不行了 So I didn』t dare and held it until I couldn』t stand it any longer.
肚子一直疼得順著疼到心臟那個地方 The pain began to spread from my belly up to where my heart is.
頂著頂著受不了 I couldn』t stand it any longer.
我兩個腿並著蹲在那兒 I squatted there with my two legs held tight together.
我說不行我要尿褲子了 I said: 『I can』t hold it anymore. I』m going to wet my pants.』
後來男工藝師傅都出去了 Later, the male technicians left
她說你要有尿就在這地上撒 and she said: 『If you need to pee, do it here on the floor.』
逼得我沒有辦法了我就脫褲子撒了尿 I had no choice but to drop my pants and pee.

 

劉華口述(同期):

李平是遼寧省遼中縣人 Li Ping is from Liaozhong County, Liaoning.
今年六十多歲的一個老太太 She』s an old woman, 60-plus years old this year.
她是一個殘疾人二級殘疾 She』s disabled, a grade-two disability.
無法自理重症類風濕人 She can』t care for herself. She has severe rheumatism.
在這種情況下司法部規定 The Ministry of Justice has regulations
無勞動能力不能自理的重病號和重病人 that the labour camp shouldn』t take in
勞教所不能收 those who are unable to work or can』t take care of themselves because of serious illness.
可是他們為了自己的政績 But in the interest of their performance assessment
他們也強迫把她送到勞教所 the authorities forced her into the labour camp.
到了勞教所她受到了非人的待遇 At the labour camp, she was treated inhumanely.
因為她有病腎不好 She was ill, with bad kidneys.
上廁所便數去多了不讓她去 She used the toilet a lot, so they wouldn』t let her go.
為了上廁所為了能保住自己的命 In order to use the toilet and protect her own health,
她都給隊長跪下來 she had to kneel before the head of the unit,
給她下跪甚至給她磕頭 getting down on her knees and even kowtowing to her.
就拿人洗臉用的便盆讓她擱盆里撒 She was given a washbasin to use as a chamber pot
當著好幾百人的面讓她在盆里撒尿 and had to urinate in that way in front of a couple hundred people.
不讓她上廁所因為上廁所耽誤時間嘛 They wouldn』t let her use the toilet because they didn』t want to waste time.

 

 

 

李平 Li Ping
61歲 Age 61
上訪人 Petitioner

 

 

李平口述(同期):

管教科盛科長把廁所門鎖上 The head of the guard unit, Director Sheng, locked the toilet door
不許勞教人員上廁所 and forbid inmates from using the toilet.
當時我要去廁所。 I had to use the toilet.
這管教說你要是上廁所的話 The guard said: 『If you need to use the toilet …』
你給我下跪下跪說聲謝謝 『… you should kneel down and thank me.』
我就讓你上廁所 『Then I』ll let you use the toilet.』
我萬般無奈因為身體殘疾沒辦法下跪 I had no choice. I couldn』t kneel because of my disability.
我就給她做出一個半下跪的姿勢 So I half-kneeled for her.
然後這個管教說我不標準 Then the guard said it wasn』t good enough.
你跪地的姿態不標準那我給你拿個盆吧 『Your kneeling wasn』t good enough, so I』m going to give you a basin to use.』
對我身心健康摧殘和人格上的尊嚴進行侮辱 This was devastating to my physical and mental health and an affront to my personal dignity.
我沒辦法我就說 But I had no choice, so I said:
那也可以你這個建議也行 『That』ll do. We can do it your way.』

 

 

 

劉華口述(同期):

姜俊艷是遼寧省庄河市人 Jiang Junyan is from Zhuanghe City, Liaoning.
因為公安局給她送去的時候她滿身有病 When the police brought her in she was really sick.
公安局騙她去醫院看病把她送到了教養院 The police tricked her by saying they were sending her to hospital, but instead they sent her to the labour camp.
進了教養院以後因為她身體不好有毛病 After she arrived at the labour camp, her health was poor and she had a lot of problems.
有點抽風抽羊羔瘋身體一直不好 She would have these convulsions.
她要上廁所跟隊長請假 She wanted to use the toilet and asked the unit head for permission.
隊長不給她假尤然大隊長讓她憋著 But the unit head didn』t give permission. Brigade Captain You Ran told her to hold it.
結果她一褪褲子嘩啦一聲 As a result, she defecated in her pants.
大便刺了兩米多遠 Feces spattered a distance of two metres…
把隊長坐的那個辦公桌子刺的全都是屎 …leaving the desk where the unit leader was sitting covered in shit.
結果我們整個車間的人都愣住了 The entire workshop was in shock.

 

 

 

15

劉華口述(同期):

在2012年7月收拾倉庫的時候 In July 2012, when we were cleaning up one of the storerooms
我撿到她們勞教所的幹警曾政委學習的檔 I came across a file that the guards had once used in their political studies at the labour camp.
是2006年寫的東西上面寫的是 It was dated 2006 and said:
1991年6月12日司法部下達的16號令 On 12 June 1991, the Ministry of Justice issued Order Number 16
學員是每天勞動是三個小時學習三個小時 that inmates should work three hours a day and study three hours a day.
每個月學員是減期五天每周六日休息 Each month, inmates should get five days off their term and each week they should have weekends off.
學員家裡來信不許幹警拆開看 Guards were not permitted to open and read letters sent by an inmate』s family members
禁止學員親屬會見時在旁邊偷著監聽 and it was prohibited to sit in on and monitor visits between inmates and their relatives.
可是呢規定會見時有半個小時或四十分鐘 The regulations said that meetings should last 30 to 40 minutes,
但我們只有五分鐘 but we were only given five.
今天你要是任務完不成家屬來接見了 If your relatives came to visit on a day when you hadn』t finished your assignment
就不讓你去會見隊長就禁止會見 they wouldn』t let you go. The team leader would prohibit the meeting.
你想家屬哪裡都有全國各地都有 Think about it. Families come from all over the country.
有時幾千里來到馬三家 Sometimes they』d travel several thousand miles to come to Masanjia.
想見個子女都見不著 But they wouldn』t be allowed to see their children.
因為我丈夫和我同時被抓 My husband and I were arrested at the same time,
我丈夫被抓政府也不告訴我 but the government never told me my husband had been arrested,
我被抓政府也不告訴我丈夫 and the government never told my husband that I』d been arrested.
我丈夫在瀋陽沈新勞教所教養的時候 When my husband was at the Shenxin Labour Camp in Shenyang,
在春節時給我郵的錢寫的信 he mailed me a letter and some money at the lunar new year.
都被她們扣押都不給我 They seized it and wouldn』t give it to me.
我孩子去看我也不給見面 My children came to visit but I wasn』t allowed to see them.
我的母親在我2010年被抓時上火著急 When I was arrested in 2010, my mother was worried sick.
找不著我就得了腦出血 When she couldn』t find me, she developed a cerebral haemorrhage.
因為我家四個男孩就我一個女孩 I』m the only daughter out of five children in my family,
我媽找不著我一上火 so my mother got really upset when she couldn』t find me.
第二次腦出血就死掉了 The second time she had a cerebral haemorrhage, she died.
我兒子到教養院去要接見我 My son came to the labour camp to visit me,
去了三次也沒讓跟我見面 but he wasn』t allowed to see me on any of the three times he tried.

 

 

 

16

 

在那裡頭有很多人想到很多自殺 Inside, many people thought about suicide.
像我都有好幾次想自殺 For instance, I thought about suicide many times.
上訪的大連的梅秋玉 2010年2月1號 On 1 February 2010, a petitioner from Dalian named Mei Qiuyu
她就自殺過吃過那個調羹的勺子吞過勺子 tried to kill herself by swallowing a soup spoon.
被隊長看到了給從嗓子里搶出來了 But the team leader noticed and yanked the spoon out of her throat.
因為她已經自殺了好幾次了 She tried to kill herself many times.
還有鄭艷傑也曾經吃過這個勺子 Zheng Yanjie also tried swallowing a spoon.
上訪的瀋陽鐵嶺的卜紅霞 Bu Hongxia, a petitioner from Tieling City in Shenyang…
2010年1月7號她曾經拿過大剪刀割腕過 …tried slashing her wrist with a big pair of scissors on 7 January 2010.
當時我在眼前看著那血是刺刺地淌啊 I was right there and watched as the blood spurted out.
她就不想活了因為活太累不幹還不行 She didn』t want to live, because the work was exhausting but you had to do it.
自己身體還幹不了的情況下 When your body can no longer manage,
她們要強迫逼你干 they physically force you to work.
所以她受不了那種壓力她就割腕自殺了 She couldn』t stand that pressure and tried to slash her wrist.
還有一個叫溫暖是大連普蘭店的 There was also a woman named Wen Nuan from Pulandian in Dalian.
也是割腕自殺因為她受盡了虐待 She slashed her wrists because she couldn』t stand the abuse.
在那裡我們死也死不起 But we couldn』t even die if we wanted to
沒有任何東西讓你能死 because there』s nothing there to use to kill yourself.
你想死就給你加期 If you tried to kill yourself, they added time to your term
受的苦更多受的苦更殘酷 and your suffering would increase and be more brutal.
在那種情況下還要折磨我們 It was under those conditions that they tortured us,
還要我們完成產量 demanding that we fulfil our quotas.
包括中央軍委都參與迫害我們 Even the Central Military Commission participated in mistreating us.
軍委警察政府簡直比法西斯還要狠 The military, the police, and the government—they』re even worse than Fascists.
她們是掛著羊頭賣狗肉 They』re not at all what they pretend to be.
(勞教所)下面大牌子掛著 At the camp, there』s a big sign they hang
寫著有檢察院監督她們警察 that says the police there are supervised by the procuracy.
不許行賄受賄不許超負荷勞動 It』s forbidden to give or take bribes, overwork is not allowed.
有病第一時間看病 Immediate medical treatment should be sought in case of illness.
實際是說一套做一套 In fact, they say one thing but do another.
那裡面有檢察官辦公室 The procuracy office at the camp
有檢察官三個字的牌子 says 「procuracy」 on the sign outside
但是辦公室是空的當了倉庫 but the office is empty and used for storage.
從來都看不見檢察官 You never see the procurator.
我們要求見檢察官她們都不讓我們見 We demanded to see the procurator, but they wouldn』t let us.
反而還要給我們加期 Instead, they added time to our terms.

 

梅秋玉,45歲,上訪人(同期聲)

Mei Qiuyu, 45, Petitioner (Actual Sound)

抻刑 我想知道當時有多難受?

Could you tell me about what it was like, being tortured by stretching?

抻的時間 我們在裡面

We were inside for the torture.

隊長說 那是在上大掛

The Unit Head called it being suspended

當時我也沒見過什麼叫上大掛

At the time, I hadn』t seen it for myself.

實際上 現在來說 當時我的情況來說

Actually, as for now, judging from my situation,

叫我來說 那就是抽筋 抽筋扒皮[ATW1]

As for me, it was spasms, like my skin was being torn off and my tendons pulled out.

抽筋 你看我們這骨頭

Look at my bones.

這是上大掛時銬子銬的

This is from the cuffs they used when suspending me.

銬在雙人床的兩個立柱上

You』d be chained to two poles on the double bed.

就是雙人床帶著彈簧 使勁朝兩邊抻

The bed had springs that』d be taut while stretching you in opposing directions.

馬三家女子勞教所殘害人最殘忍的是

That was the cruelest torture at Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp.

內傷重 外表叫你看不出來

All the injuries are internal, nothing you can see from the outside.

它不流一點血 所以這種傷害

No blood. These kinds of injuries,

她弄傷裡邊顧著外表 這叫遮人耳目

They inflict internal damage but you look fine on the outside. It』s deceptive.

你出來說 誰相信

You get out of the camp and talk about it, but who』d believe you?

隊長可以公開地說 我沒打她 她好好的

The Unit Head could just say, 『I didn』t beat her. She』s fine.』

把你抻在那個地方是什麼感覺?

What was it like being stretched in there?

當時進去就像農村殺豬一樣

When I got in, it was like a pig slaughter in the countryside.

這樣的比喻大家都能懂

Everybody can understand the metaphor.

因為我們不管體重有多沉的人

Because no matter how much you weigh,

在長年使用的酷刑室里 一進去

Once you get into the torture chamber that』s been in use for ages

就像畜生 就像狼一樣

You feel like an animal, like a wolf.

用兩個銬子 把雙手往兩個雙人床的立柱上啪啪一銬

Both your hands are chained to the poles on the bed with two handcuffs.

它那個東西是帶彈力式的

That stuff was flexible.

它是慢性的彈簧式的慢慢地抻

It was slow, like a spring, stretching you slowly.

抻一下 縮一下

First they』d pull you, then they』d ease off.

一直抻的話 不是把你疼死了嘛

If they keep stretching you the entire time, you』d die, right?

她慢性地給你抻 還能夠縮回來

They』d slowly stretch your body, then ease off

所以那就叫抽筋 抽筋式地疼

That』s what they』d call pulling out a tendon, it was so painful.

我心臟不好

I have a bad heart.

抻是什麼感覺?

What did it feel like?

她當時一抻 我身上這筋骨

The moment she stretched my body, all the muscles and bones in my body

一下子就疼得昏了

Hurt so much, I passed out immediately.

 

17

劉華口述(同期):

馬三家教養院把我們女人拿著當動物 The Masanjia Labour Camp treated us women like animals.
我們在教養院水房洗澡 When we were using the camp showers
兩面都是監控器對著都是監控器 there were cameras on either side, monitoring.
我們在洗澡當中可以說赤裸裸曝光 When we showered, completely naked,
什麼男所院部都在看我們洗澡 [authorities] in the male camp or the general office could all watch us showering.
上廁所脫褲子來月經脫褲子換手紙 When we dropped our pants to use the toilet or to change our sanitary napkin when we had our periods,
人家都能看得清清楚楚 others could see everything clear as day.
在我們女人最隱蔽的地方都被他們看 They could see even our most private parts.
讓他們異性去參觀去觀望去展銷 We were put on display for the opposite sex to look at.
在馬三家女子勞教所裡頭 At Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp…
女人也不是女人 …women are not treated like women.
她們都拿你當奴隸 They treat you like slaves.
什麼你來例假不來例假 Whether you were having your period or not…
還是每年的幾個大節她都要搜身 …they would conduct body searches several times a year around major holidays.
搜身當中 While they were searching
她們連你的褲頭都要扒下來看一看 they』d even pull down your underpants to have a look.
褲子里的衛生巾還是手紙 If you used sanitary napkins or tissues for your period,
她們都要撕開看一看 they』d rip them open to have a look.
看法輪功學員有沒有經文哪 They searched Falungong practitioners to see whether they had any scriptures…
上訪的都寫的什麼重要材料 …and petitioners to see whether they had any documents on them.
你只要寫揭穿她們的違法違紀的事 If you had written down any of their violations or wrongdoing,
它都屬於違禁產品 that was considered contraband.
你要叫她翻到那你就得挨加期就挨打 If they found such things on you, you』d get beaten and have time added to your term.
在這種情況下在每回檢查身體時 So, whenever they conducted body searches
搜身搜得特別慘 they were particularly rough about it.
把你衣服褲子扒得溜光 They』d pull off your clothing until you were naked,
大小便的地方都要搜 then they』d put on gloves and…
戴著手套進去掏一遍 …poke around in your vagina and anus.
所以她就怕你帶出那裡黑暗的東西 They were afraid that you』d take something out to expose the dark things that went on there.
不讓那個跟家裡通信 They wouldn』t let you write to your relatives,
家裡來的信她們都要拆開看一看 and family letters all had to be opened and read by them first.
包括你使用中的衛生巾手紙 Even the sanitary napkins and tissues you used
她們都要撕開看一看 had to be torn open and inspected.
2012年10月15號我們普教有個叫何麗 On 15 October 2012, there was an ordinary inmate named He Li.
解除那天趙欣隊長把她衣服剝得精光 The day she was released, Unit Head Zhao Xin stripped her of her clothes
赤裸裸一個人 until she was completely naked.
把她的陰道和大小便的地方戴著手套 She put on gloves and searched He』s vagina and anus
進去都搜了一遍 checking around inside.
因為她們不允許把裡面的情況帶出去 They didn』t allow you to take anything out of the camp…
怕揭穿她們的黑暗 …for fear that it would expose their wrongdoing.
那裡的地下抽上來的井水 The water pumped up from the underground well there
特殊特殊的涼 was really, really cold.
所以來說我們晚上要洗 At night, when we wanted to wash ourselves…
要搞涼水洗小便處洗屁股 …we had to use cold water to wash our private parts.
洗完以後冷得肚子都疼 When we were finished, we were so cold our stomachs hurt.
還能談得上什麼例假啊月經啊都沒有了 It led to our periods being interrupted.
已經被她們給變質了變成異性人了 We were transformed by the camp.
根本就不稱為女人了 We lost our female features and couldn』t call ourselves women any more.
有的例假都不來 Some stopped having periods.
小姑娘十個月不來例假 Young women went 10 months without a period.
女的十個月不來例假都是很正常 It was common for women to go that long without a period.
姜梟雪也是十個月都沒有來例假 Jiang Xiaoxue also went 10 months without a period.
她打了一針黃連素那也不來例假 Even after she was given an injection
就看見一點點紅就沒了 there were only a few drops of blood and then nothing.

 

18

劉華口述(同期):

我出來那天 The day I was released
我是2012年10月18號把我放出來的 was 18 October 2012.
應該說解除頭一個月就告訴哪天出來 Normally, they should give you notice a month prior to release
結果那天她們不告訴我 but they didn』t even tell me on the day.
因為我老跟她們反迫害嘛老跟她們在裡面抗爭嘛 Because I had always protested against their persecution and fought them,
她們怕我提前準備好把裡面信息什麼給帶出來 they were afraid I would get prepared for my release, that I would take messages out.
所以她們放我那天還騙我幹了一上午活 So on the day I was released, they tricked me by making me work in the morning…
干到十一點二十分她們就說 …until 11:20. Then they said:
劉華出來找你有點事 『Liu Hua, come out. We have something to tell you.』
當時我就說她們 At the time I said to them:
我們(上訪人)都趕不上普教和賣淫的小偷和吸毒的 『We petitioners are worse off than the ordinary inmates, the prostitutes, and the petty thieves and drug addicts.』
她們要走之前頭一個月都知道哪天走 『They will know a month ahead when they will be released…』
要走還給兩壺熱水洗洗澡 『…and they will get two bottles of hot water to wash themselves…』
洗洗身上那些灰塵 『…to wash off the dirt.』
我可倒好一直干到十一點半 『But I had to work until 11:30.』
拽出來就扔給我扔到大牆外了 And they just took me and threw me out and left me right outside the camp.
結果要到吃飯的時候了 So at mealtime…
飯都不讓我吃扔到大牆外 …they didn』t even let me eat lunch and just threw me out.
扔到大牆外我就跟她們抗爭 Right outside the walls of the camp they threw me. Because I had fought against them.
我說解除的時候司法部有規定 I said: 『According to the Ministry of Justice regulations you』re supposed to…』
你們教養院應該給我們錢 『…give me money upon release.』
給我們八百到一千塊錢 『800-1000 yuan…』
回家的路費搭車的錢 『…for the journey home, the bus fare.』
我家離教養院八九十里路 My home was 80 to 90 km from the camp.
怎麼回家怎麼走 How was I to get home?
我的孩子我的兒媳婦丈夫都來接我 My son, daughter-in-law, and husband all came to pick me up.
我告訴我的丈夫到前面教養院院部去告她們去 I said to my husband that we should complain to the camp』s general office.
她們這裡就是違法 What they were doing here was just illegal.
你們抓勞工你們這裡賣期買期 They took our labour and traded in time to serve.
權錢交易想怎麼賣就怎麼賣 It was a power-for-money business. They could sell it at any price they liked.
把我們當什麼當奴隸了當工具了 We were made their slaves and tools
養活你們腐敗貪污分子 to provide for these corrupt officials.
結果我們那個大隊長孫彬說 The brigade captain, Sun Bin, said:
劉華你別講那裡頭的事了多難聽啊 『Liu Hua, don』t talk about what happened inside. It would be too revolting.』
後來接見那屋出來一個男警察說 Another policeman came out of that room and said:
劉華你別講了多丟人哪 『Liu Hua, don』t talk about this. It would be too shameful.』
我說你還知道丟人哪 I said: 『How would you know what is shameful?!』
你就是個妓女就是個婊子 『You』re just a whore, a slut!』
你知道丟什麼人哪 『You don』t know what is shameful!』
你他媽的破鞋鞋底都漏了 『You』re just a fucking bitch!』
天天說光榮偉大就這麼光榮偉大 『You talk about glory all day long. What glory?』
天天扒我們的皮喝我們的血 『The glory comes from skinning us and drinking our blood.』
養活你們這些惡棍你還有什麼話跟我說 『We』re feeding you thugs. What do you have to say?』
他就回去了 He went back out.
孫彬大隊長說周政委給你派了個車 Brigade Captain Sun Bin said: 『Political Commissar Zhou has sent a car,
派了個轎車拉你回家 a sedan to take you home.
可惜只能拉兩個人那兩個人拉不了 But it can only take two passengers. The other two can』t come in the car.
我說那不行 I said: 『That won』t work.』
再拿一千塊錢搭車吧 『Give me 1000 yuan for the bus ride then.』
後來她沒話說那麼馬三家給你出個警車 She didn』t know what to say. 『Masanjia is giving you a police vehicle to use.』
給你坐那個貨警車貨物警車 It was a police van,
就是前面兩排坐的後面還能拉貨的警車 one with seats in front and cargo space in back.
當時一個警察開車還跟著一個男警察 At the time, one police officer drove and another male police officer followed.
給我送到家直接送到家 They took me back home directly.
送在道上的時侯那個男警察說 On the way, that male police officer said:
劉華你是馬三家教養院歷史以來第一個用警車將你送到家的 『Liu Hua, you』re the first inmate in the history of Masanjia Labour Camp to be taken back in a police car.』
我說司法部有規定 I said: 『There is a Ministry of Justice regulation.』
只不過別人不知道但是我知道 『It』s just that others don』t know about it. But I do.』
你們隱瞞不了我對不對 『You couldn』t hide that from me, right?』
你們憑什麼白讓我們幹活 『On what basis do you make us work for nothing?』
走的時候連路費錢你們還要貪污 『And when we leave, you still want to pocket the money for our journey home.』
你們拿我們當做生意的籌碼了 『You treat us like bargaining chips.』
拿我們當人了嗎 『When have you ever treated us like human beings?』

 

(尾聲1)Epilogue 1

 

劉華口述(同期):

司法部規定 According to Ministry of Justice regulations,
在馬三家勞教人員每個月都有工作報酬錢 the inmates of Masanjia Labour Camp should receive monthly compensation for their work.
在馬三家女子勞教所幹活 But how much those who worked in Masanjia
每個月工作報酬究竟有多少錢 actually received in compensation every month,
我們也不知道 we don』t really know.
上訪人員曾經跟隊長要過法律依據 A petitioner once asked a unit leader about the legal basis for this.
隊長說沒有法律依據 The unit leader said there was no legal basis.
我在馬三家被勞教了3年苦苦幹了3年 I was detained for three years in Masanjia, three years of very hard labour.
隊長強行給了我4個月的報酬錢 The unit leader forced me to accept compensation for only four months.
每個月是日雜費10元報酬錢25元 Each month we got 10 yuan for sundry expenses and 25 yuan compensation for work.
在我臨走的時候 Just before I was released
我給馬三家女子勞教所寫了欠條 I wrote an IOU addressed to Masanjia Labour Camp:
「馬三家女子勞教所欠劉華32個月工資」 『Masanjia Labour Camp owes Liu Hua 32 months』 wages.』
我們期滿被釋放時馬三家女子勞教所 Upon our release, Masanjia Labour Camp
都會發給我們每個人一張《解除勞動教養證明書》 issued each of us with a 『Certificate of Release from Re-education through Labour.』
但是在證明書上一式三份的序列數字都是空白的 But the space where the document serial number should have been entered was left empty on the original and all the carbon copies.
這是我們被釋放的最重要的證據 This is the most important evidence we have of our release.
是要被我們的戶籍管轄機關——公安系統 The authority in charge of household registration—that is, the police—
長期保存的犯罪檔案 keeps that in their files for a long time, as a criminal record.
而在馬三家男子勞教所 And when the Masanjia Labour Camp for men
期滿被釋放的男勞教人員 releases its inmates,
在《解除勞動教養證明書》上 all 『Certificates of Release from Re-education through Labour』
都寫有一式三份的序列數字 have document serial numbers entered properly on the original and all copies.
馬三家女子勞教所為何從來不填寫序列數字呢 Why hasn』t the Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp ever entered the serial numbers?
這是馬三家女子勞教所的國家秘密 That』s the camp』s state secret.
但是這個國家秘密只能有一個解釋 But there』s only one explanation for this state secret:
故意空缺序列數字 They intentionally leave that space blank…
是為了隱藏被勞教女人的具體數字 …in order to hide the actual number of women inmates.
我們是馬三家女子勞教所白撿來的女人 We were the women that Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp had got for free.
中國的勞教制度源自蘇聯 China』s re-education through labour system originated in the Soviet Union.
在毛澤東時代的1955年制定 1957年實施 It was set up in 1955 in the Mao Zedong era. When it was implemented in 1957,
是打壓政敵的工具 it was a tool for suppressing political enemies.
而在毛之後的鄧小平江澤民胡錦濤時代 And after Mao, in the Deng Xiaoping, Jiang Zemin, and Hu Jintao eras,
則是鎮壓上訪者持有不同政見者宗教人士 it became a tool for the repression of petitioners, dissidents, religious believers,
以及被中共視為危及其統治的人的工具 and people who, in the eyes of the Chinese Communist Party, threatened its rule.
中國的人權捍衛者法官和警察都認為 Chinese human rights defenders, judges, and the police all believe
勞教制度違反憲法 that re-education through labour violates the constitution.
公共安全部門繞過法律程序直接對某個人進行4年以內的監禁 The public security authorities can circumvent legal procedures to control a certain person for up to four years.
近六十年來勞教場所至少囚禁過數千萬人 Over the past 60 years, there have been tens of millions of people detained in re-education through labour.
當局稱至今在司法部下屬的350所勞教所里 The authorities say that at this point 160,000 people
還監禁著16萬人 remain detained in 350 re-education camps.
遼寧省瀋陽市馬三家女子勞教所 Liaoning Province』s Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp in Shenyang
成立於1999年10月 was established in October 1999.
它公開稱管教警察始終依法教育勞教人員 It claims publicly that its officers always educate inmates in accordance with law
並讓她們成為對國家有用的人 and transform them into persons who are useful to the state,
從來不存在虐待勞教人員的行為和舉動 and that no abuse of inmates has ever taken place.
因此多年來一直受到共產黨中央公安部 They say this is why in the past years it has consistently earned praise and commendations
以及各級司法當局的褒獎 from the CCP Central Committee, the Ministry of Public Security, and judicial authorities at all levels,
並成為全國勞教所爭相前去膜拜和學習的最佳典範 and that it has become a model that other labour camps nationwide are striving to emulate and learn from.

 

(尾聲2)Epilogue 2

 

2013年4月 遼寧省馬三家女子勞教所

April 2013, Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp, Liaoning Province

酷刑對待被勞教的女人的事件遭曝光

After the use of torture on women in the work camp was exposed,

中國民眾和外界震驚不已

People in China and beyond were shocked,

共產黨中央和司法部勞動教養局對此保持沉默

Yet the Chinese Communist Party Central Committee and the Ministry of Justice Re-education through Labor Bureau have remained silent.

遼寧省當局調查稱

The Liaoning government said that

「進行了客觀 公開 公正的調查」

it had 『conducted an objective, open and fair investigation』

對被勞教女人陸秀娟 梅秋玉 蓋鳳珍和趙敏等人

into the allegations by former labour camp inmates Lu Xiujuan, Mei Qiuyu, Gai Fengzhen and Zhao Min

被「上大掛」和趙敏被「坐老虎凳」的指控

regarding the use of stretching and Tiger Bench tortures.

當局稱「系惡意捏造和無中生有」

The authorities said the allegations were 『malicious fabrications and totally baseless』.

對勞教女人朱桂芹 蓋鳳珍 趙敏強行灌食

Regarding the force-feeding of Zhu Guiqin, Gai Fengzhen and Zhao Min,

使用的是「醫用護理床」

they said a 「medical nursing bed」 was used,

根本不存在「綁死人床」

and there was no such thing as a 「Death Bed」.

對劉玉玲懷孕仍被關押一事

Regarding Liu Yulin being taken into custody while pregnant,

當局稱「系憑空捏造」

the authorities said 『it was sheer fabrication』,

其本人「並未懷孕」

and that she 『wasn』t actually pregnant』.

對王玉萍 蓋鳳珍 李平 朱桂芹

As for 『illegal』 decisions to send some of the women,

被「違規」收教問題

including Wang Yuping, Gai Fengzhen, Li Ping and Zhu Guiqin, to RTL

當局稱符合法規「收教條件」

they said it was in accordance with the conditions in the law on custody for re-education .

對保障勞教女人合法權益

As for of protecting the legal rights and interests of the labour camp inmates,

包括伙食標準 醫療標準 勞動時間

including food standards, medical treatment conditions, working hours ,

和適當付予勞動報酬等方面

as well as appropriate remuneration for their work, they said

「均達到司法部規定 不存在違規問題」

『They all meet Ministry of Justice regulations. There are no irregularities.」

遼寧省當局稱

Liaoning authorities said,

「馬三家女子勞教所

「Masanjia Women』s Labour Camp

多年來始終堅持黨的勞教工作方針政策

has for many years adhered to Party policies, guidelines, and pertinent regulations

和有關法律法規

during its re-education through labor work;

……但同時,也遭受到……

However at the same time, it has also come under

境內外敵對勢力的仇視和惡毒攻擊」

spiteful and malicious attacks from domestic and foreign hostile forces.』

 

 

片中人物的勞教簡歷:

劉華,三次,四年(其中一年所外教養),在馬三家女子勞教所三年。

陸秀娟,兩次,四年。

梅秋玉,一次,二年零兩個月。

蓋鳳珍,三次,五年半。

郝威,一次,一年。

王玉萍,一次,一年半。

王桂蘭,一次,一年。

朱桂芹,二次,四年。

李平,一次,一年。

陳沈群,一次,一年。

 

Short introduction of interviewees:

 

Liu Hua was sent to labour camps three times for a total of four years, with one year [re-education through labour outside of the labour camp] on medical parole.

Lu Xiujuan was sent to RTL twice for a total of four years.

Mei Qiuyu was sent to Masanjia Labour Camp once for two years and two months in total.

Gai Fengzhen was sent to RTL three times for five and a half years in total.

Hao Wei was sent to Masanjia Labour Camp once for one year.

Wang Yuping was sent to Masanjia Labour Camp once for one and a half year.

Wang Guilan was sent to Masanjia Labour Camp once for one year.

Zhu Guiqin was sent to labour camps twice for four years in total.

Li Ping was sent to Masanjia Labour Camp for one year.

Chen Shenqun was sent to Masanjia Labour Camp for one year.

 

 


致謝 Thanks to …

受訪的勞教受害者及家屬:

劉華 岳永進 蓋鳳珍 王玉萍 劉霞 朱桂芹

陳沈群 劉玉玲 王振 陸秀娟 郝威 王桂蘭

新淑華 胡秀芬 王金鳳 高慧民 李艷芳 姜俊艷

 

Interviewed victims and their family members of Masanjia Labour Camp

 

Liu Hua

Yue Yongjin

Gai Fengzhen

Wang Yuping

Liu Xia

Zhu Guiqin

Chen Shenqun

Liu Yuling

Wang Zhen

Lu Xiujuan

Hao Wei

Wang Guilan

Xin Shuhua

Hu Xiufen

Wang Jinfeng

Gao Huimin

Jiang Junyan

 

 

艾未未工作室

Fake Studio

 

購票支持五一網路公映的聯合製片人(不完整名單,完整名單將於2013年5月1日後更新):

Co-producers who bought tickets to support online public screening of Above the Ghosts『 Heads: The Women of Masanjia Labour Camp (Dir. DU Bin), and Juvenile Laborers Confined in Dabao (Dir. XIE Yihui): (Unfinished list, complete list will be released after May 1st, 2013.)

 

支付寶購票的聯合製片人:

  1. 楊磊
  2. 鄧沛文
  3. 羅重翰
  4. 王磊
  5. 夏濤
  6. 張翃
  7. 徐紅剛
  8. 楊健雄
  9. 馬壯壯
  10. 劉沖
  11. 鍾繼英
  12. 凌曉棠
  13. 祁進
  14. 許成彪
  15. 董起飛
  16. 陳偉青
  17. 李修良
  18. 李修良
  19. genzhaoyun
  20. 韓建濤
  21. 朱緒路
  22. 耗子
  23. 森森
  24. 賀俊宇
  25. 許成彪
  26. 吳康
  27. 呂蒙蒙
  28. 劉勝飛
  29. 張亮
  30. 張偉
  31. 叢峰
  32. 羅威
  33. 尹川
  34. 牟彥希
  35. 追皮狸
  36. 王永智
  37. 駱志軒
  38. 王錦全
  39. 靳江濤
  40. hx027****.com
  41. 心語
  42. 范江華
  43. 王憐花
  44. 秦坤松
  45. 羅忠強
  46. 張瑞承
  47. 陳才貴
  48. 王大聯
  49. 陳雲飛
  50. 婁雅哲
  51. 毛晨
  52. 房玉明
  53. 袁夢
  54. 馮一凡
  55. 嵇成
  56. 康雲飛
  57. 楊鳴宇
  58. 羅寶珊
  59. 陳桂輝
  60. 賴華吉
  61. 戚振宇
  62. 張潔倩
  63. 余志強
  64. 匿名
  65. 梔子
  66. 范坡坡
  67. 何正軍
  68. 相龍傑
  69. 貟立英
  70. 吳淦
  71. 李小波
  72. 楊睿江
  73. 張超毅
  74. 王小
  75. 譚瑾瑜
  76. 葉波
  77. 柏蘭皇
  78. 黃蘊竹
  79. 劉海濤
  80. 李曉林
  81. 張彬
  82. 馮一凡
  83. 李居
  84. 談仲奇
  85. 丁勇
  86. 馮鴒
  87. 張慧
  88. 余根毅
  89. 朱小兵
  90. 鄧柯
  91. 張潔平
  92. 張海YING
  93. 呂龍川
  94. 趙衛國
  95. 劉玉侃
  96. 曾彥斌
  97. 譚皓
  98. 鄧韻雪
  99. 趙成
  100. 趙小莉
  101. 張慧瓊
  102. 胡松明
  103. 王瀟
  104. 任珏
  105. 宋寶峰
  106. 陳德榮
  107. 王懿
  108. 袁繼龍夫婦
  109. 匿名
  110. 楊永強
  111. 賈啟立
  112. 張火明
  113. 賈俊傑
  114. 萬民
  115. 匿名
  116. 匿名
  117. 陳效
  118. 潘龍義
  119. 郜華欣
  120. 彭怡眉
  121. 王子樹
  122. 朱緒路
  123. 劉艷萍
  124. 袁夢
  125. 嚴月顏
  126. 徐鑒文
  127. 戴露
  128. 王海風
  129. 鄧志新
  130. 謝璐
  131. 姜德田
  132. 方圓
  133. 吳曉光
  134. 翟庶昇
  135. 曹瑩
  136. 何文國
  137. 劉倬
  138. 劉強本一家三口
  139. 鍾帥
  140. 宋劍鍇
  141. 張起
  142. ZHANGLIN
  143. 黃培磊
  144. 康雲飛
  145. 趙洋
  146. 譚蟬雪
  147. 王新紅
  148. 王瑞閣
  149. 彭好傑
  150. 張永攀
  151. 賀一丁
  152. 許偉
  153. 華偉
  154. 費明宇
  155. 張瑞承
  156. 毛丹武
  157. 柴宗三
  158. 鄒煒
  159. 胡坤
  160. 朱小亮
  161. 肖萬濤
  162. 葉海燕
  163. 楊睿江
  164. 李恩富
  165. 陳瑾
  166. 潘劍良
  167. 李春光
  168. 郜璐莉
  169. 王增輝
  170. 張仕強 @strongcn
  171. 周翔
  172. 宋冬峰
  173. 相凱鋒
  174. 黃海濤
  175. 林熹
  176. 艾曉明
  177. 林斌 @丁丁貓
  178. 顏明煌
  179. 吳新強
  180. 龍輝
  181. 陸勇
  182. 李鳳麗
  183. 付翔
  184. 周昶
  185. 趙晶
  186. 劉艷萍
  187. 謝烜
  188. 陳兵
  189. 陳林
  190. 戚振宇
  191. 郭寶鋒
  192. 車浪
  193. 林迎
  194. 陸軍
  195. 樊瀟潔
  196. 張玄
  197. 梁文龍
  198. 賴華吉
  199. 林煒清
  200. 李永健
  201. 徐紅剛
  202. 季海飛
  203. 曹進
  204. 葉海燕
  205. 張起
  206. 田思明
  207. 馮聰
  208. 殷德義
  209. 劉書軍
  210. 賴虹

 

Paypal購票的聯合製片人:

 

  1. Marina Svensson
  2. Huai Wang全家
  3. 林 沿瑜
  4. Yi Lu
  5. Freeman Guy
  6. 蘇雨桐
  7. Xuejun Zhong
  8. Natsuki Suzuki
  9. Jia Hu
  10. Chen Jie
  11. Clare Kwok
  12. Shirley Wu
  13. Echo Chen
  14. Guy Freeman
  15. Roger Garside
  16. 田思明
  17. 劉欣
  18. 國浩
  19. 施 鈺涵
  20. 韋石
  21. 苗碩
  22. Johanna Zhang
  23. Abraham Zodick
  24. Zhao Mengyang
  25. 周震珊
  26. Xiuyi Luo
  27. 匿名
  28. Dong ye zhou
  29. GUO JUN YANG
  30. 匿名
  31. Matthew Robertson
  32. Wang Yingyi
  33. Keith Fern
  34. Michael Zhang
  35. 李丹
  36. 蔡崇國
  37. 1908書社
  38. Xianguang Li
  39. Wang Jingyan
  40. Bruce Wang @number5
  41. Raymond Cao
  42. Yunfeng Hou
  43. Puhua Guan
  44. 田思明
  45. 劉欣
  46. Jia Hu
  47. Isaac Mao
  48. Ming zhang
  49. 徐馳
  50. Wang Jingyan
  51. Ingrid Fischer-Schreiber
  52. HSU YU MIN
  53. lin zhang
  54. ZHOU QI ZHOU QI
  55. Jingyan Zhao
  56. Shaomeng Li
  57. Shasha jiang
  58. Jiang Wei
  59. Xianguang Li
  60. DIAN DIAN
  61. 古米溫子@wanzeecn
  62. Lo shih-hung
  63. 國浩
  64. Yixiang Gan
  65. Julia Meade
  66. Yuxing Huang
  67. Michael Anti
  68. 陽 帆
  69. 國浩
  70. Weining Wu
  71. Lo shih-hung
  72. Fan Zhang
  73. Raymond Cao
  74. Chan Yuen Man
  75. Ji Ruan @ruanji
  76. James Cao
  77. Fen Terry
  78. 李婷婷
  79. Jing Qu
  80. 胡佳
  81. 曾金燕
  82. James Cao
  83. Joshua Rosenzweig
  84. Jiangqiao Hu
  85. linjian wang
  86. 匿名
  87. Jiesheng Wei
  88. Shirley Chen
  89. Li-Yuan Ou
  90. Kevin Sheung
  91. Li-Yuan Ou
  92. 王經營
  93. George Ge
  94. 大本鐘
  95. Shirley Chen
  96. Yagui Wei
  97. Jerry Lou
  98. Cheung tit leung
  99. Rachel Beit Arie
  100. Rachel Beit Arie
  101. Stephenson Chow
  102. @dupola
  103. DaHann LLC USA
  104. Stephenson Chow
  105. Rachel Beit Arie
  106. Rachel Beit Arie
  107. Michael Anti
  108. Jason Cox
  109. Cheung tit leung

現金購票的聯合製片人:

  1. Patrick Poon
  2. 應亮
  3. 彭姍
  4. 張鐵志
  5. Flora Sapio
  6. 趙岩
  7. 鐵勛
  8. 天天
  9. Eva Pils
  10. 匿名
  11. 蔡崇國­
  12. David 汪
  13. 游精佑
  14. 張欽鵬
  15. 張虓
  16. 蔡淑芳
  17. 褚彩霞
  18. 梁珍
  19. 黃潤宇
  20. 李盈姿
  21. 胡麗雲
  22. 蘇婉筠

 

參與購票的馬三家受害者聯合製片人:

  1. 劉華
  2. 陸秀娟
  3. 梅秋玉
  4. 蓋鳳珍
  5. 郝威
  6. 王玉萍
  7. 王桂蘭
  8. 朱貴芹
  9. 李平
  10. 陳沈群

 

參與收藏的單位:

 

香港中文大學中國研究服務中心

香港嶺南大學電影研究中心

中國人權捍衛者Chinese Human Rights Defenders

下載:https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1gpgLb7wZJmOUlNUjZRSXBWOFU/edit?pli=1

 

本文鏈接:https://dafahao.com/zh-tw/above-ghosts-heads-chinese-english-commentary.html
本文標題:《小鬼頭上的女人》完整中英文解說詞及下載 - 真相網

這裡是你留言評論的地方


請留言


4 + 8 =
【您可以使用 Ctrl+Enter 快速發送】
Copyright © 2007 - 2026 , Design by 真相網. 本站原創首發均可免費自由轉載. 轉載資料若有著作權問題請留言通知管理員及時處理. 【回到頂部】